GALA GALA GALA GALA

Ken Klippenstein‏Verified account @kenklippenstein 18h18 hours ago

SAUDI KING: Come over
TRUMP: I can't, I said you guys did 9/11
SAUDI KING: We'll buy $110 billion in weapons

TRUMP:

DpQVEZnWsAEZq2s.jpg

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
In 1991, as Trump was teetering on personal bankruptcy and scrambling to raise cash, he sold his 282-foot Trump yacht “Princess” to Saudi billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin-Talal for $20 million, a third less than what he reportedly paid for it.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
In 1991, as Trump was teetering on personal bankruptcy and scrambling to raise cash, he sold his 282-foot Trump yacht “Princess” to Saudi billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin-Talal for $20 million, a third less than what he reportedly paid for it.
Think the Prince got to pee on him also.

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
Saudi Arabia: 201 people held in $100bn corruption inquiry

It sounds like the young Crown Prince is ruffling a lot of feathers and trying to bring the country forward in time. He’s trying to push a modernizing reform program. He also believes that most Saudis want a more moderate country.
Saudi Arabia warned Sunday it would retaliate against any sanctions imposed on the oil-rich kingdom over the disappearance of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, as the Riyadh stock market plunged on growing investor jitters.

From tech tycoons to media giants, a host of Western companies are now distancing themselves from the Gulf state, imperilling Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman's much-hyped economic reform drive.

US President Donald Trump threatened ally Saudi Arabia on Saturday with "severe punishment" if Khashoggi, who has been critical of Prince Mohammed, was killed inside its Istanbul mission.
IMG_20181014_133349.jpg

rickyb

Barrett Brown‏ @BarrettBrown_ 16h16 hours ago

Barrett Brown Retweeted Josh Rogin

I’m going to lead a commission to determine whether or not I used to steal cigarettes from my dad as a teenager

Barrett Brown added,

Josh RoginVerified account @joshrogin
CNN: "Saudi Crown Prince will head commission to investigate death of Journalist Jamal Khashoggi" #facepalm
Show this thread
10 replies 45 retweets 133 likes

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Barrett Brown‏ @BarrettBrown_ 16h16 hours ago

Barrett Brown Retweeted Josh Rogin

I’m going to lead a commission to determine whether or not I used to steal cigarettes from my dad as a teenager

Barrett Brown added,

Josh RoginVerified account @joshrogin
CNN: "Saudi Crown Prince will head commission to investigate death of Journalist Jamal Khashoggi" #facepalm
Show this thread
10 replies 45 retweets 133 likes

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
climbing into bed with the Saudis was the worst strategic partnership the US ever made
I suppose you think the US and UK allying themselves with Stalin was terrible as well?

The enemy of my enemy (Iran) is my friend.

The insistence by the US to replace Mohammed bin Salman is what needs to be done but keep the alliance with the country.

Iran is the target ... keep your eyes on the target.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
I suppose you think the US and UK allying themselves with Stalin was terrible as well?
The enemy of my enemy (Iran) is my friend.
The insistence by the US to replace Mohammed bin Salman is what needs to be done but keep the alliance with the country.
Iran is the target ... keep your eyes on the target.
Iran is an overblown threat

the persians are far more westernized than the arabs, and far more likely to be brought back into the fold of modern thought than the religious extremist state of SA

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

the persians are far more westernized than the arabs, and far more likely to be brought back into the fold of modern thought than the religious extremist state of SA
We both have opinions with which we can't even wipe our butts.

Do you find it interesting that the Turkey Government exposed their secret spying
of the SA embassy to the world for what?
They don't care about the journalist ... they are only interested in driving a wedge
between SA and the US and other Western Powers for the purpose of weakening
SA's influence in the region.
Turkey is becoming more fundamentalist and aligning itself with Iran.
So what is Turkey's real interest in the exposé?

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
We both have opinions with which we can't even wipe our butts.

Do you find it interesting that the Turkey Government exposed their secret spying
of the SA embassy to the world for what?
They don't care about the journalist ... they are only interested in driving a wedge
between SA and the US and other Western Powers for the purpose of weakening
SA's influence in the region.
Turkey is becoming more fundamentalist and aligning itself with Iran.
So what is Turkey's real interest in the exposé?
obviously to increase their own influence at the expense of SA and the US

vantexan

Doesn't matter how westernized the people are if you have Islamist zealots in charge. What makes them truly dangerous is they aren't developing nuclear weapons to protect their power.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Doesn't matter how westernized the people are if you have Islamist zealots in charge. What makes them truly dangerous is they aren't developing nuclear weapons to protect their power.
why does it matter if they have nukes? who are they going to threaten?

they’re already un-invadable so what’s the point of trying to hem them in further