Saudi Arabia

Rutherford B Hays

gun accipere, et abire cannoli
WTH is "International Law"?
From wikipedia.

International law, also known as public international law or law of nations,[1] is the set of rules, norms, and standards generally regarded and accepted in relations between nations.[2][3] It establishes normative guidelines and a common conceptual framework for states to follow across a broad range of domains, including war, diplomacy, human rights, commerce, and environmental preservation. International law thus provides a mean for states to practice more stable, consistent, and organized international relations.[4]

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
From wikipedia.

International law, also known as public international law or law of nations,[1] is the set of rules, norms, and standards generally regarded and accepted in relations between nations.[2][3] It establishes normative guidelines and a common conceptual framework for states to follow across a broad range of domains, including war, diplomacy, human rights, commerce, and environmental preservation. International law thus provides a mean for states to practice more stable, consistent, and organized international relations.[4]
So, not laws ... just guidelines.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Old man jingles is a big government big business Republican. He doesn't care if America sells weapons, developed by tax payer dollars, to brutal dictatorships, as long as it generates profit for the military industrial complex.

Yep. Lockheed, Raytheon, and Boeing love to sell things that kill people to our "friends" for large profits. Dollars trump ethics and morality in the Republican soul.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Old man jingles is a big government big business Republican. He doesn't care if America sells weapons, developed by tax payer dollars, to brutal dictatorships, as long as it generates profit for the military industrial complex.
Actually I am in Rand Paul's corner on the US patrolling and protecting the world.
That's essentially why Al Qaeda and ISIS hate America.

I don't know why you hate America.

newfie

It looks like many of the confessions were forced. Torture, and execution for homosexuality. Yep, Trump's best buddies. I wonder if he has one of those lighted orbs in the White House so he can consult his god Allah.

you think Obama left him one?