Saudi Arabia

BrownArmy

Not better than Iran who was busted planning terror attacks recently.

Right, but we’re treating Iran like a pariah, and we’re treating Saudi Arabia like they’re our bff.

It’s ridiculous.

Both regimes are run by religious extremist nut-jobs, we just like the Saudis because, money.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Right, but we’re treating Iran like a pariah, and we’re treating Saudi Arabia like they’re our bff.

It’s ridiculous.

Both regimes are run by religious extremist nut-jobs, we just like the Saudis because, money.
We don't like Iran because they expressly say they hate us and will conquer us and there is that little side issue with nuclear bomb making.
Saudi oil is crucial to the world economy.

El Correcto

god is dead
We don't like Iran because they expressly say they hate us and will conquer us and there is that little side issue with nuclear bomb making.
If anything the Muslims have lost their right to that oil by failing to become a resourceful ally and being an overall nuisance to the world. I’d love to see the United States get serious about this war.

El Correcto

god is dead
Part of me just wants the idiots to keep letting Muslims come here unvetted, Muslims are like walking red pill dispensaries. Maybe we need a reminder of what a danger the cess pool the Middle East has become.

BrownArmy

Fk Saudi Arabia, at least Iran has a point...we interfered in their burgeoning Democracy and helped install a Religious Nut-Job Shah in a CIA coup d’etat.

How’s that working out?

El Correcto

god is dead
Trump’s dovish behavior on the Middle East is why I can’t vote for the man.

I liked the Trump that was dropping MOABS and telling North Korea we were going to obliterate them if they kept talking :censored2:.

He is just a giant pusillanimous that has backed down when anything meaningful has happened that deserved retaliation.

He is turning the Republican Party anti-war, which is dangerous to the US.

BrownArmy

I liked the Trump that was dropping MOABS and telling North Korea we were going to obliterate them if they kept talking :censored2:.

He is just a giant pusillanimous that has backed down when anything meaningful has happened that deserved retaliation.

Lol, he campaigned on getting us out of these useless and costly Middle East wars.

Do you really want another war in the Middle East?

El Correcto

god is dead
Lol, he campaigned on getting us out of these useless and costly Middle East wars.

Do you really want another war in the Middle East?
It’s funny you think we are in a war with the Middle East. We are in a war with an ideology, which is founded in the Middle East. I wouldn’t mind seeing the Geneva Convention not apply to countries found backing these terrorist whose main goal is killing as many us citizens as they can.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

The Republican party was anti war before the liberal neoconservatives infiltrated the party.

Those animals should be allowed to kill each other without our help. At this point, because of our meddling their hate for us is intergenerational and deeply imbedded in their culture.

So how can we even get out without massive blowback?

Sportello

Is there a limit on how many children I can sacrifice for our great friend, the KSA?

I can’t thank them enough for what they did for us with the whole 9/11 thing.

Friends forever.