Saudi Arabia

newfie

No. Obama doesn't embrace Islam the way Trump does. I think he showed weakness when he did the sword dance and touched the orb. Show us the birth certificate, because Trump loves Muslims.

denial of Obama's true religion noted .

hopefully now that Trumps in power we can finally exercise some oversight and discover Obama's real birth certificate from Kenya.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
did you just say that ?

Yes, I did. Defense contractors swing like a weathervane. They'll kiss whatever butt they need to in order to sell their products. Witness Boeing and the Trump administration. The rest of the defense contractors follow suit, and lobby and donate accordingly.

Obama converted to Christianity and appears to actually live the life. He sent a lot more Muslims home to Allah than Trump ever has, and he got bin Laden. I'm a big fan of videos showing radical Islamists praising Allah as the drone or A10 zeroes in on them. "Allah Akbar!!!".....boom. A wonderful sound.

Trump, on the other hand, talks tough against extremists and then cozies up in bed with the despicable Saudi scumbags.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
so you're changing your story from a republican only to now admit that the democrats are also cozy with the defense contractors?

Defense contractors have no morals. As long as they can merchandise their death and make money it's all good.

Basically, the Trump view.

newfie

Defense contractors have no morals. As long as they can merchandise their death and make money it's all good.

Basically, the Trump view.

the point still is you tried to make it a republican thing and then when challenged on this nonsense you do a back door admittance that the dems are just as bad.

just as a reference for your future brainless spout offs there may be no one more in bed with defense contractors then Diane Fienstien

vantexan

Yes, I did. Defense contractors swing like a weathervane. They'll kiss whatever butt they need to in order to sell their products. Witness Boeing and the Trump administration. The rest of the defense contractors follow suit, and lobby and donate accordingly.

Obama converted to Christianity and appears to actually live the life. He sent a lot more Muslims home to Allah than Trump ever has, and he got bin Laden. I'm a big fan of videos showing radical Islamists praising Allah as the drone or A10 zeroes in on them. "Allah Akbar!!!".....boom. A wonderful sound.

Trump, on the other hand, talks tough against extremists and then cozies up in bed with the despicable Saudi scumbags.
Obama bowed to the Saudi king so get off your high horse. Did Obama convert to Christianity? Didn't seem to attend services while in the White House.

newfie

Obama bowed to the Saudi king so get off your high horse. Did Obama convert to Christianity? Didn't seem to attend services while in the White House.

just his mentor's church

Jeremiah Wright, gosh darn, America.jpg