Saw a UPS driver vaping at stoplight

Maplewood

You can do anything that is legal. UPS used to write termination letters (After warning & Suspension) for us when we're caught on phones driving. It would never go anywhere because it was still legal. Now, in my State it's illegal to touch the diad at a red light so we can actually be disciplined for cell phones. Fedetal Motor Carrier supersedes any ups cooperate bull:censored2: policy. It states you must follow State and local laws. I'm sure vaping anything that's not illicit is fine.

oldngray

nowhere special
never_enough06.jpg

Streeter D

Teet Squeezer
But...you CAN drive around at 10pm in an unfamiliar area shining a flash light on houses while taking your eyes off the road.

Honestly surprised driver's haven't been shot doing this. In my area I typically have to walk to the house just to find a house number. What happened to mailboxes?

Box Ox

What happened to mailboxes?

There was some sort of USPS policy change in recent years that says new homes in densely populated neighborhoods have to use group mailboxes. If I were to put a mailbox in front of my house, the USPS wouldn't deliver to it. But the group mailbox isn't a big deal. And it's secure. My numbers are on the house and comply with 911/emergency standards for my county.

Streeter D

Teet Squeezer
There was some sort of USPS policy change in recent years that says new homes in densely populated neighborhoods have to use group mailboxes. If I were to put a mailbox in front of my house, the USPS wouldn't deliver to it. But the group mailbox isn't a big deal. And it's secure. My numbers are on the house and comply with 911/emergency standards for my county.

I am not surprised. I have had a USPS driver offer to take a package for me at an assisted living building. I said thanks man, it goes to room 327. He then replied, "Oh nvm, we don't do that."

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I like to hang an unlit one out my lips while pulling out of the building....the sups get a huge kick out of it.....
Gangster!!! Can’t be any worse than one day when I was covering a route up in the sticks on a hot day and I cane around the corner the same time a FedEx ground guy did... he gave me the “what’s up” head nod while he had a cig dangling from his mouth and had no shirt on....so ghetto but at the same time so fonzie, but more ghetto than fonzie.

meritocracy

1. we should be allowed to smoke on the job
2. people who smoke on the job should make $1/hr more than people who don't smoke on the job
3. all UPS vending machines should sell cigs and topo chico