Saw a UPS driver vaping at stoplight

rod

Retired 22 years
Looked like he was smoking a freaking bong. Are drivers allowed to smoke in the truck?

We were allowed. We could also smoke on the sort-in the building - on the grounds--anywhere except when we were dealing with a customer. Back then you could smoke on airplanes- in theaters- bars - resturants---damn near anywhere. Cars had ash trays and cigarette lighters----and wing windows.

Box Ox

Sent them running with their tails between their legs. Pansies I tell ya.

I heard you laid them across your lap and delivered merciless spankings. And then you teabagged them while they were still down, crying. 138 years before anyone even started doing it in Halo.

Looked like he was smoking a freaking bong. Are drivers allowed to smoke in the truck?
My state has a no smoking in the work place law. There are placards inside the package cars that say no smoking. Most of them have cigarette burns in them. At one time no one could smoke on property and had to walk out to the street to smoke. Some sups and managers might as well had there office out there as they spent more time out side the wire as inside the building. Thank God for radios so they could still do their job. That changed when some TSA agents did an inspection and just walked right in because the security guards thought they were management coming back from taking a smoke. Now we have designated smoking areas out side the building. True story. No drivers are not allowed to smoke inside the package car or use a cell phone while driving or eat or drink or even pick up the DIAD while driving. Anything that could be considered distracted driving.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
My state has a no smoking in the work place law. There are placards inside the package cars that say no smoking. Most of them have cigarette burns in them. At one time no one could smoke on property and had to walk out to the street to smoke. Some sups and managers might as well had there office out there as they spent more time out side the wire as inside the building. Thank God for radios so they could still do their job. That changed when some TSA agents did an inspection and just walked right in because the security guards thought they were management coming back from taking a smoke. Now we have designated smoking areas out side the building. True story. No drivers are not allowed to smoke inside the package car or use a cell phone while driving or eat or drink or even pick up the DIAD while driving. Anything that could be considered distracted driving.
But...you CAN drive around at 10pm in an unfamiliar area shining a flash light on houses while taking your eyes off the road.

El Correcto

god is dead
giphy.gif