Saw a UPS driver vaping at stoplight

Zowert

There’s nothing in our contract that says we can’t smoke behind the wheel. If I was a cover driver I wouldn’t smoke in a bid driver’s truck if he wasn’t a smoker, simply out of respect for that driver.

El Correcto

god is dead

Might want to rethink that vaping thing.
Only have to hit it once or twice to get the buzz of a cigarette, it also taste and smells better.
I don’t care about the health side effects or I wouldn’t smoke to begin with.

El Correcto

god is dead
When I was smoking a pack to two packs a day I was really beginning to feel the horrible cardio and hacking up a lung every morning.
Vaping got rid of that as well. I feel much better vaping than I ever did smoking.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
When I was smoking a pack to two packs a day I was really beginning to feel the horrible cardio and hacking up a lung every morning.
Vaping got rid of that as well. I feel much better vaping than I ever did smoking.
What’s the deal with “wet lung”….heard that can happen but have no idea what the hell it is.

El Correcto

god is dead
What’s the deal with “wet lung”….heard that can happen but have no idea what the hell it is.
Not sure, I’m not saying vaping is better for you than smoking cigarettes. I’m merely saying it’s my preference and that I feel better than when I was smoking almost 2 packs of Newport 100’s a day.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It just disappeared from the news. Lobbyists got to them. $$$$ They’ll have fungus gardens growing in their lungs.

It just disappeared from the news. Lobbyists got to them. $$$$ They’ll have fungus gardens growing in their lungs.
Not sure, I’m not saying vaping is better for you than smoking cigarettes. I’m merely saying it’s my preference and that I feel better than when I was smoking almost 2 packs of Newport 100’s a day.
Who tf smokes Newport 100’s unless you are a 70 year old aunt or uncle…

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The interwebs destroyed things for you vapers!

how-you-thinkyou-look-ow-you-look-to-everyone-else-32808250.png

robot

Has A Large Member
I went to a dispatch at a nearby hub and I saw one of the dispatchers vaping it up behind his computer.

Is vaping not considered a tobacco product??