Say hello to the noob..

hypo hanna

Hello fellow minions.

Took me a while to get her. Took some extra time setting up my defenses so Fred's storm troopers can't find me. On the very rare chance that they do, my post will be in the form of a hypothetical. You can make what you want of it.

Also for the FEC corporate spies reading this, let me see if I can save you some time.

I have been with the company between 20 and 35 years.
I have and or maybe still am working in ops. Possibly in a station or possibly in a support position elsewhere.
I work in a large district in the north or a small one out west. (But I can't remember if that was before or after I transfered to an overseas location.)
I am a disgruntled employee.

Cheers you

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Hello fellow minions.

Took me a while to get her. Took some extra time setting up my defenses so Fred's storm troopers can't find me. On the very rare chance that they do, my post will be in the form of a hypothetical. You can make what you want of it.

Also for the FEC corporate spies reading this, let me see if I can save you some time.

I have been with the company between 20 and 35 years.
I have and or maybe still am working in ops. Possibly in a station or possibly in a support position elsewhere.
I work in a large district in the north or a small one out west. (But I can't remember if that was before or after I transfered to an overseas location.)
I am a disgruntled employee.

Cheers you

I think I possibly love you. Too funny.