Saying name is not on the list

steve44

I signed the package car list. I have been at UPS for 10 years. When I call HR to check my status they have said they cannot find my name on the list. This is twice that this has happened. I am ready to be a driver. What can I do about this situation and why does my name keep "disappearing"? I'm really confused.

T

Turdferguson

I signed the package car list. I have been at UPS for 10 years. When I call HR to check my status they have said they cannot find my name on the list. This is twice that this has happened. I am ready to be a driver. What can I do about this situation and why does my name keep "disappearing"? I'm really confused.
Ask to see original bid sheets.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Make sure a jr guy hasn't crossed it out just before it came down!!! Next time list is up,,, sign it and take picture of it with the date for proof!!!!

T

Turdferguson

Can someone tamper with them to get my name off?
59693960.jpg

We had a problem with bid sheets disappearing. At the time bid sheets were posted 5 or 6 locations in the building so just made sure to sign at multiple spots for each opening.

SCV good to go sir.

At my hub you have fill out a form and have a supervisor sign, then you deposit it in a mailbox outside of HR, and eventually they update the list (which is posted in a case that people can't tamper with).

I thought this was the norm.