Scary bugs on route

El Correcto

god is dead
B7A12ECA-DE28-4694-8190-F54B5C382F24.jpeg

Today I was doing find barcode and walking to the customer’s box for deliveries. I was looking at the board entering the last four and bending down to set their package in the box and as I started moving up my hair brushed this hell spawn’s web. I saw the spider web in the top of my peripherals, once my hair caused it to move, I hadn’t noticed this bastard since I was looking at my board and almost got him in my hair!

I immediately ducked down, spun to run away and then fell over myself two or three times sending my diad flying. I had to take a minute to recover and get my heart rate down, I don’t even know wtf kind of spider this is, but I know it had bloodlust in its 8 eyes as it watched me fall down.

Do y’all have freaky insects on your area?

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
I see those all the time. They like to hang out around gates in the country.

Nothing will make you pucker your sphincter harder than absentmindedly stepping out of the cab onto a copperhead snake.

El Correcto

god is dead
I see those all the time. They like to hang out around gates in the country.

Nothing will make you pucker your sphincter harder than absentmindedly stepping out of the cab onto a copperhead snake.
I’ve seen em before and have almost walked into their web when the customer uses their side door and not their front door I’m trying to deliver at, but this was my closest call.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
View attachment 257654
Today I was doing find barcode and walking to the customer’s box for deliveries. I was looking at the board entering the last four and bending down to set their package in the box and as I started moving up my hair brushed this hell spawn’s web. I saw the spider web in the top of my peripherals, once my hair caused it to move, I hadn’t noticed this bastard since I was looking at my board and almost got him in my hair!

I immediately ducked down, spun to run away and then fell over myself two or three times sending my diad flying. I had to take a minute to recover and get my heart rate down, I don’t even know wtf kind of spider this is, but I know it had bloodlust in its 8 eyes as it watched me fall down.

Do y’all have freaky insects on your area?

Where you at,the Amazon jungle