Scary bugs on route

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
@Turdferguson what do we got?

20200910_184141.jpg

21Savage

I hate when a big ass wasp or bee flies in your cab and gets stuck trying to get out through the windshield. So then you're freaking out trying to kill it with something. Or even worse when they get through your bulkhead and are buzzing around in the cargo area forever while you're trying to deliver! Nightmare!

Also a top 3 worst case bug scenario is when you walk face first through a spider web when walking up to someone's front door!

Also, does anyones else see those little Lizards everywhere at peoples front porches? Or maybe that's something specific to my area. Luckily they don't mess with you but still creeps me out. friend bugs and Lizards!

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I hate when a big ass wasp or bee flies in your cab and gets stuck trying to get out through the windshield. So then you're freaking out trying to kill it with something. Or even worse when they get through your bulkhead and are buzzing around in the cargo area forever while you're trying to deliver! Nightmare!

Also a top 3 worst case bug scenario is when you walk face first through a spider web when walking up to someone's front door!

Also, does anyones else see those little Lizards everywhere at peoples front porches? Or maybe that's something specific to my area. Luckily they don't mess with you but still creeps me out. friend bugs and Lizards!
Geckos, not lizards. They eat lots of mosquitoes.

Still hate them?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Growing up I never saw snails around here. Plenty of slugs but no snails. Maybe in the last ten years though I come across them fairly regularly.