Scott Brown, once GOP hopeful, has some baggage to own...

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Looks like Scott Brown has some family problems to deal with.

Former Sen. Scott Brown's Brother Arrested

Now, I dont want to hear how this is a half brother, or estranged brother, or a brother he hardly knew, cause all you Obama haters have attempted to connect Obama to every distance relative under the sun, and if thats the standard for you, then Scott Brown has to own this brother as well.

Just another nut with a gun(s) in my book.

Peace

TOS

brett636

I am failing to see how this is relevant. Scott Brown has been saying for sometime now that he is done with politics and will go back to working in the private sector rather than the public one. I for one understand as he can make more money and have more dignity working privately than betraying his party's principles trying to make the Massachusetts liberals happy.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Looks like Scott Brown has some family problems to deal with.

Former Sen. Scott Brown's Brother Arrested

Now, I dont want to hear how this is a half brother, or estranged brother, or a brother he hardly knew, cause all you Obama haters have attempted to connect Obama to every distance relative under the sun, and if thats the standard for you, then Scott Brown has to own this brother as well.

Just another nut with a gun(s) in my book.

Peace

TOS
Former ? really ?? Former?
You're really desperate!!
I have a brother.....can't stand him and he's nothing like me. What's with the brother of a former politician ?? That's like saying Hillary's step-sister's pediatrician's manicurist.....blah blah.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
We are all perfect and can control actions of family.

Can anyone start to list these people?

Roger Clinton was arrested I believe.
I am not going to find an online source to confirm this because it is his brother and not Bill.

moreluck

golden ticket member
We are all perfect and can control actions of family.

Can anyone start to list these people?

Roger Clinton was arrested I believe.
I am not going to find an online source to confirm this because it is his brother and not Bill.
Didn't Jimmy Carter have a rogue brother??