Scratch by June

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
If you are a full time seniority driver I see no reason why not. We all work late occasionally but if 8 is early that's a problem.

You have posted this response a few times that I am aware of, but also have stated that you take vacation weeks with holidays in them for the extra pay. Seem to be contradicting yourself.
That's because she was kicked in the head by a donkey when she was a kid. She's got issues

Last edited:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I am June and you got a better chance of seeing God, than seeing scratch by June, by June. I would love to do it, but only on the days all stars are aligned, all lights are green, all docks are open, all customers are amicable, and all the world has peace.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I am June and you got a better chance of seeing God, than seeing scratch by June, by June. I would love to do it, but only on the days all stars are aligned, all lights are green, all docks are open, all customers are amicable, and all the world has peace.
These things don't matter, just that you took 61 mins of lunch.

Ms.PacMan

Things have changed and I think we are now getting allowances only for what the DIAD and the GPS in the truck show we are doing. For example - sheet the pkg. in the truck, walk to the house, walk back and stop complete - you will be over allowed on that stop because you have screwed yourself out of the time spent walking because the DIAD never moved.

Line pkgs. up in rows at a dock, scan, sig, stop complete. Businesses - cart, unload in location, scan, sig, stop complete. Resi's, same if multiple pkgs. Stop complete exactly were pkg was left at a resi.

Follow the methods exactly as you were trained and you will see a huge improvement in your day. You don't have to believe me just try it.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Things have changed and I think we are now getting allowances only for what the DIAD and the GPS in the truck show we are doing. For example - sheet the pkg. in the truck, walk to the house, walk back and stop complete - you will be over allowed on that stop because you have screwed yourself out of the time spent walking because the DIAD never moved.

Line pkgs. up in rows at a dock, scan, sig, stop complete. Businesses - cart, unload in location, scan, sig, stop complete. Resi's, same if multiple pkgs. Stop complete exactly were pkg was left at a resi.

Follow the methods exactly as you were trained and you will see a huge improvement in your day. You don't have to believe me just try it.
I thought the same thing. If I go to a rear porch I thought the gps would ding on walking that distance, It made no difference.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Heading to cheese country anytime soon to see the kids?
Actually Yes. I am flying up and bringing three back for a week. Well maybe only two. The baby girl isnt sure, she has not got to know me as well as the older girls. Driving them back here all by my self. 10 to 12 hrs with baby girls, should be fun for Gramma. Thanks for asking!! I am excited, havent seen them since halloween.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Actually Yes. I am flying up and bringing three back for a week. Well maybe only two. The baby girl isnt sure, she has not got to know me as well as the older girls. Driving them back here all by my self. 10 to 12 hrs with baby girls, should be fun for Gramma. Thanks for asking!! I am excited, havent seen them since halloween.

Nice. With your kids you drive straight thru. With Grandkids you stop at every Dairy Queen, McDees, Mini-Mart, Chucky Cheese etc.