Scratch to qualify

Mo19072

So I did 7 days out of 30 including the first 3 with the sup.
My first day on my own I was 185 clicks over because I was still learning the area and I was taking time mapping stops. The second day I was 80 clicks over. The third day I was 44 clicks. And finally my fourth day I was only 5 clicks over. My boss wants me to show I can be under. I learned my area very well and I’m sorting the sh— out my truck using my lunch break. I started writing down my irregs that are on the floor so I don’t have to look for them. I don’t know what else to do.

Orion wants me to deliver grounds with airs at my businesses before my house airs but there is no time because businesses are heavy, no loading docks, and there is always one or two house airs out of the way. So I do business airs, house airs then go back to do business grounds.

Any suggestions on how to save more time?

Also I follow trace over 90% of the time and I’m always over Orion’s miles. I guess because I’m going back to businesses twice.

Thanks in advance

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
My first day on my own I was 185 clicks over because I was still learning the area and I was taking time mapping stops. The second day I was 80 clicks over. The third day I was 44 clicks. And finally my fourth day I was only 5 clicks over. My boss wants me to show I can be under. I learned my area very well and I’m sorting the sh— out my truck using my lunch break. I started writing down my irregs that are on the floor so I don’t have to look for them. I don’t know what else to do.

Orion wants me to deliver grounds with airs at my businesses before my house airs but there is no time because businesses are heavy, no loading docks, and there is always one or two house airs out of the way. So I do business airs, house airs then go back to do business grounds.

Also I follow trace over 90% of the time and I’m always over Orion’s miles. I guess because I’m going back to businesses twice.

Thanks in advance
Do your house airs first. This will give you more time to get ground packages off at your business air stops.

Future

Victory Ride
Do your house airs first. This will give you more time to get ground packages off at your business air stops.
54597CA6-1EE8-466E-B9F2-D9AB8E1D7351.gif

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

Thanks in advance
Peel off the pal labels of the irregs and stick em on the dashboard
Lmao!!!

oldngray

nowhere special
Air first ... don’t touch a ground
Not until you are positive you will be able to get all the airs off on time. Run the spread out residentals first and leave business stops close together where you can also deliver ground if you have time. Getting rid of some of that ground bulk early makes a huge difference in your day.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Is preload putting your airs in totes behind your pkg car so you don't have to crawl, climb and fish through your load to find them?
friend no. They are searching through load at 10:20 trying to find them. I always verify my air before leaving the building. It took me a little longer on Friday. Couldn’t find 2 of em., ...well that’s because they weren’t spa’d to the 1000 section. They were spa’d into the load with the ground Smh.

JustDeliverIt

You're also only 7 days into a route and a first time driver. If in 7 days you're already at .05 over, you will smooth out and get to "under" before you're 30 are up. Don't have late air whatever you do and be safe.