Screw You, Memphis

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
All of you. Every single one of the suck-up :censored2: nozzle, scumbags that enable Smith, Thornton, and Bronczek. Rot in Hell when Karma comes due. Don't try and rationalize what you do...you suck.

Dex01

Banned
A cry for help, indeed. The decline began in 78'. I think you know who was in office then, and that was many years before Federal Express became Fedex. On a side note, why doesn't your wife stop you from posting on this site? I have only posted a handful of times, and every time my better half says something to the effect of "why are you wasting your time on that site?". Doesn't anybody care how you spend your time MFE?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
A cry for help, indeed. The decline began in 78'. I think you know who was in office then, and that was many years before Federal Express became Fedex. On a side note, why doesn't your wife stop you from posting on this site? I have only posted a handful of times, and every time my better half says something to the effect of "why are you wasting your time on that site?". Doesn't anybody care how you spend your time MFE?

It's worth it.

TUT

The OP means every corporate entity that is driven by Wall Street if it wasn't clear. There's a place for this whole racket. :)

In the meantime I'd suggest hedging bets with the old addage... "If you can't beat'm, join'm", especially if you aren't religiously centered. Because there is no penalty later on if you don't believe to a tee.

Dex01

Banned
The OP means every corporate entity that is driven by Wall Street if it wasn't clear. There's a place for this whole racket. :)

In the meantime I'd suggest hedging bets with the old addage... "If you can't beat'm, join'm", especially if you aren't religiously centered. Because there is no penalty later on if you don't believe to a tee.
Um, what?

TUT

Point 1. Fedex is acting like pretty much any large corporation that has public stock options, you aren't alone.

Point 2. You can fight it but it will be a losing battle so perhaps reading the room and understanding realities perhaps one should adjust to it for their own benefit. I also believe many corps aren't crazy about all this either but they have to adapt to survive, even if it is ugly.

Point 3. If you aren't deeply religious... some may say "They'll pay for it later" as if God has a special place for these corporate types. If you aren't deeply religious, then they won't pay for it later, hence again read the room and attempt to use realities to your advantage, there is no after-life payback. I believe the OP isn't deeply religious from previous posts.

Hope that helps.

CJinx

Are you sure it's worth it?
This is no way to live; it can't be good for your blood pressure to be stewing like this late at night.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Point 1. Fedex is acting like pretty much any large corporation that has public stock options, you aren't alone.

Point 2. You can fight it but it will be a losing battle so perhaps reading the room and understanding realities perhaps one should adjust to it for their own benefit. I also believe many corps aren't crazy about all this either but they have to adapt to survive, even if it is ugly.

Point 3. If you aren't deeply religious... some may say "They'll pay for it later" as if God has a special place for these corporate types. If you aren't deeply religious, then they won't pay for it later, hence again read the room and attempt to use realities to your advantage, there is no after-life payback. I believe the OP isn't deeply religious from previous posts.

Hope that helps.

No problems here. Venting about FedEx is a healthy thing, as is laughing at them. My blood pressure is actually quite low and I lead a rather normal life. Nice wife and kids etc. Just not a fan of Fred.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
To this day, it boggles my mind how much useless time you spend on here, MFE.
I know you're an educated guy that has a family and I just can't understand it.

I'm not married, no kids, and I have way better things to do than get on here and start an endless amount of useless threads.

gixxer squid

I am sure the MrFedex believes that possibly, just maybe that someone may hear his concerns and something may actually be remedied. I too share that optimistic point of view hoping that one day our government will pull its head out of its ass and do the right thing for its american citizens. Wall street and all its greed will fail and all the frivolous waste in society be accounted for. Had Honest Abe quit after so many defeats, he may have not become the President we respect today.

I doubt that any of the above will change but I am hopeful that whatever it takes, a revolt, unionization or what ever brings about the common good for everyone, not just the corporate kiss asses, I am all for it. Keep Posting mrfedex.!!!!!!

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
No problems here. Venting about FedEx is a healthy thing, as is laughing at them. My blood pressure is actually quite low and I lead a rather normal life. Nice wife and kids etc. Just not a fan of Fred.

Hours spent each week here is "normal"? I scrolled through the archives after reading this post. The vast majority of posts here are started by you and no other poster has posted as much as you. It's not even close. When I've hated a job the last thing I wanted to do was to devote FREE time talking about it on the internet.

Your blood pressure may flare up once you start to get caught in lies.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Hours spent each week here is "normal"? I scrolled through the archives after reading this post. The vast majority of posts here are started by you and no other poster has posted as much as you. It's not even close. When I've hated a job the last thing I wanted to do was to devote FREE time talking about it on the internet.

Your blood pressure may flare up once you start to get caught in lies.

Keep trying. I post the truth, and it is quite relaxing to do so. I love batting you around.

59 Dano

To this day, it boggles my mind how much useless time you spend on here, MFE.
I know you're an educated guy that has a family and I just can't understand it.

It takes sacrifices to rage against the machine.

I'm not married, no kids, and I have way better things to do than get on here and start an endless amount of useless threads.

Useless threads? How can 15 threads about the conversion of MD-10 airplanes (or whatever type) be considered useless? FOURTEEN OF THEM AREN'T ENOUGH!!!!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It takes sacrifices to rage against the machine.

Useless threads? How can 15 threads about the conversion of MD-10 airplanes (or whatever type) be considered useless? FOURTEEN OF THEM AREN'T ENOUGH!!!!

it was an incredible waste of money, yet they (upper management) get a free pass on a horrible decision that cost hundreds of millions. Remember, we are "broke".

59 Dano

it was an incredible waste of money, yet they (upper management) get a free pass on a horrible decision that cost hundreds of millions. Remember, we are "broke".

Other than you, I never see or hear that term being used. You only use it when you want to complain about money that's not being spent on you.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Other than you, I never see or hear that term being used. You only use it when you want to complain about money that's not being spent on you.
You just don't 'get it' do you? Spending money on human capital isn't a bad idea at all, but what do you care? Perhaps you go to Fred and tell him he's paying you too much? If you want satisfied productive employees you're better off investing in the pay and benefits area instead of buying expensive aircraft to watch it all sit and rot in the desert.