Season helper - anyone had problems with their driver?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I have a real job - it's in real estate. No lawyer yet...lawyers don't work or dress like they're brown Labradors. I imagine many took some time off around Christmas.

I have been fired once in my life, for far less. The world is not fair. But sometimes people get exactly what they deserve.
:bsbullf: so you take time off from your real job to hump cardboard for peanuts? Riiiight.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
It's obvious that most of the drivers that are bashing the helper are probably running and gunning bonus babies. Or just don't have the balls to work by the methods during peak. So sad. LOL! Oh but please DO keep trying to find that perfect helper that can accommodate your shortcuts so you can be a hero. The rest of us end up benefiting the most when your routes absorb work from ours. Just like during non peak months. LOL!
The term "pulling your weight" might a apply.

35years

Gravy route
Perhaps he will sue for lost wages...
Lets see, temporary part time employee 2 days, 5 hrs a day, $10 hr.=$100
Yep, the attorneys are lining up for this guy.

Last edited:

Overpaid Union Thug

I would have given the little snot plenty of time or my cell number. Rinse and repeat. And I would bet he would have abandoned the packages and gladly walked his pompous ass back to his car of his own free will.
He is a pompous turd but so was the driver. I would have told him to stay off lawns and refrained from smoking and none of this would have happened. See.......if people would just do what's right instead of what they want this job would be sooooooo easy.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I have a real job - it's in real estate. No lawyer yet...lawyers don't work or dress like they're brown Labradors. I imagine many took some time off around Christmas.

I have been fired once in my life, for far less. The world is not fair. But sometimes people get exactly what they deserve.

Wow, really? So not only do you have a problem with "Tom", but now you come on here insulting everyone who wears a brown uniform at UPS? Seriously, brown Labradors? You're a real piece of work.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Wow, really? So not only do you have a problem with "Tom", but now you come on here insulting everyone who wears a brown uniform at UPS? Seriously, brown Labradors? You're a real piece of work.

He also has a penchant of making unfounded personal attacks of a sexual manner that get deleted.

Wish it was still there so I could show you.

Faceplanted

There is still a recession in real estate.... Says people like this guy. You could have spent this week listing and showing a property. Much easier to make 3% on 200k than work with stinky brown dogs

Oooo wait by working in real estate, you must be a realtors bitch who answers phones and puts houses on mls! Now I get it

Jonathan Carlson

I never said anything about a recession. I got my license 3 months ago. Do you know what a first year real estate agent makes on average the first year? You go ahead and look it up.

I don't answer phones, unless it's my own. Every agent puts property on the MLS, maroon.

He also has a penchant of making unfounded personal attacks of a sexual manner that get deleted.

Wish it was still there so I could show you.

Excuse me?

Faceplanted

I never said anything about a recession. I got my license 3 months ago. Do you know what a first year real estate agent makes on average the first year? You go ahead and look it up.

I don't answer phones, unless it's my own. Every puts property on the MLS, maroon.

Excuse me?
1st year, 3rd yesr, it doesn't matter. Some strive working solo, but most in the game have a great team around them which helps out massively. A have a few friends who do real estate, I know how it works.

After getting a lay off many many years ago from being a cover driver I was ready to take my real estate test but ups got better and I didn't.

I know enough to know you time would be much better spent working real estate now, lots of people ready to list and it's gonna get crazy busy with income tax time for all this younger families finally able to get into a house thanks to a better economy then the past 6 or so years. Fha, tax refunds, and decent jobs will have tons of young people looking right now for a potential close in February/March

Last edited:

Jonathan Carlson

It's a job I took for two weeks. Not many people want to list right up near Christmas. Statistically, January is the WORST time to list in Massachusetts so it won't pick up for a while. Thought I agree houses do sell year round.

If you know so much about real esate, answer the following questions (for FACEPLANTED only). Do it quickly - no google. :

1. What is the difference between a sales agent and a broker?
2. Tell me what a REALTOR is?
3. What is the commission %, and who pays it?
4. If I have knowledge of ghosts and a potential buyer asks, do I have to tell them?

Faceplanted

If I didn't know I can google. You prove nothing. In my area there have been tons of listings this past month which is kinda weird with it being the holidays. People are getting equity finally and trying to cash out after being upside down for years post bubble. realtors are busy where I am, one of them being a house somebody just committed a murder suicidide. Which pertains to one of your questions of the realtor being required to disclose that.