Season helper - anyone had problems with their driver?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Ah, I remember...you're right. Someone had said leaving me stranded wasn't that bad and he could have done much worse. It sounded like a threat to me. What were they implying?

That maybe you might have really had to work, instead of getting to ride around all day, troll.

For almost 28 of my 34 years as a driver, I ran rural routes. I got stuck with helpers almost every year. The helpers were with me on the truck all day, every day. Some were great, a few were like Jonathon.

I wanted to abandon them, but the worse punishment was telling management to give me someone different, and knowing the bad ones were sent to a driver in town and given that handcart full of boxes, or worse, a front porch on the route full of packages, and left to themselves no matter what the weather.

Karma's a bitch.

Drivers are human and do have bad days.

I had to let my helper go yesterday. I was having a bad day and the culmination of incidents with this person had me reach my breaking point. He had called in one day and told me had to leave early on three other days. Yesterday he kept asking when we would get done and how he would get back to his car. Keep in mind that these questions began shortly after I picked him up.

The helper that I had for the one day that my previous one did not work was amazing. I would love to keep her for the rest of Peak but she was trained by and primarily assists another driver and it wouldn't be fair to him for me to "borrow" her.

I will have the center manager's daughter, who is home from college, for the last 4 days. Should be interesting.
Is she hot?

wayfair

swollen member
anyways... to the helper who hasn't added to my production , but continues to show up on time and do the work I allow him to do, he will get $100 compensation from me. Merry Christmas

this work may not be for you as many have said... we don't hate you, it's just your gig man

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I never said anything about a recession. I got my license 3 months ago. Do you know what a first year real estate agent makes on average the first year? You go ahead and look it up.

I don't answer phones, unless it's my own. Every agent puts property on the MLS, maroon.

Excuse me?
I know how much a driver helper makes.....and it's not much.