Season helper - anyone had problems with their driver?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
It's a job I took for two weeks. Not many people want to list right up near Christmas. Statistically, January is the WORST time to list in Massachusetts so it won't pick up for a while. Thought I agree houses do sell year round.

If you know so much about real esate, answer the following questions (for FACEPLANTED only). Do it quickly - no google. :

1. What is the difference between a sales agent and a broker?
2. Tell me what a REALTOR is?
3. What is the commission %, and who pays it?
4. If I have knowledge of ghosts and a potential buyer asks, do I have to tell them?
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1450923700.038824.jpg

9.5 everyday

When I got off road this afternoon (2:30pm) our center manager's wife and the daughter in question were having lunch with him in his office. He introduced me to them and she said that she was looking forward to see what it is that we do out there. Should be interesting.
Gonna show her how we pee in bottles out there?

Faceplanted

if it costs less than 60k, then you live in West Bum:censored2: ... not Massachusetts.

Not a troll. No idea what powerpad is
1000 sq foot house in an up and coming neighborhood that I was eyeing. Tons of houses getting sold to investors now, mine was sold to 2 investors from Canada to rent out. I got lucky but luck is also a bit of smarts and some hard labor as well as about 7-8k in supplies. So I am lying, knock off that from my grand total

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Excuse me?

Earlier today, you mad a comment alluding to a respected member's sexual orientation. You also mentioned something about enjoying buttseks with a FatHead box.

I don't know if you deleted the post, or if the mods did. Guess I should have taken a screenshot to shut you up, troll.

You don't know :censored2: about real estate

And, you don't know :censored2: about UPS.

Now, go away. You're starting to bore me.

9.5 everyday

That's one idea! Maybe they would get done before dark![/QUOTE]
LOL! Before dark. Like, 5:00pm? During peak? That would be like having an 8 hour day. Hilarious.

Faceplanted

I don't know anything about real estate but I know I've got a great paying job for the next 30 plus years with world class benefits!
Maybe u can use that 100k a year to invest and have the op be your realtor. You could prob get it sold by 2017 after 4 price lowerings and some 1mega pix pics!!! Everybody wins!!!!

Jonathan Carlson

Earlier today, you mad a comment alluding to a respected member's sexual orientation. You also mentioned something about enjoying buttseks with a FatHead box.

I don't know if you deleted the post, or if the mods did. Guess I should have taken a screenshot to shut you up, troll.

Ah, I remember...you're right. Someone had said leaving me stranded wasn't that bad and he could have done much worse. It sounded like a threat to me. What were they implying?

Jonathan Carlson

you don't know sh* about delivering cardboard, if you did, you'd be laughing like us...

"you're paying us to put packages at the door and ring or knock"

GTFO

I think you're missing the point. Someone claimed to be ready to take the real estate exam and I was calling bull:censored2:. Everyone is a sales agent, just as everyone is a comedian.