Seasonal driver frustrating

BriGuy

I actually started as a season driver 5 years ago. Crush you’re route, get to know your center manager and supervisor. Let them know you would love to get a full time position after peak. Volunteer to help and work as much as you can. You have to give them someone positive to remember about you because honestly as a seasonal guy it’s easy for them to see you as just a body for a short period of time. It’s unlikely but I’m proof that it actually can happen. I didn’t get hired full time until the April after peak though. Good luck!

Did you work inside from Jan-Apr, or did they reach out and offer you a driver position?

P

pickup

Should I just look for another job for back up

You can collect unemployment if they let you go. But the qualification of time worked in previous quarters and money paid out vary from state to state.

You still have to look for a job.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I got let go like 3 weeks ago still looking for a job
preload + taco bell/7-eleven until you can go FT with seniority lol.

I know it is a friggin joke job but it is almost equally a joke that close to nobody seasonal has the balls to stay for a few months and try again.

Same goes for people who DQ once and then immediately quit because 6 months is too long.