Seasonal Driver Pay

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
In my original post I said I’m getting TCD pay. I’m just unsure what my employment status status will be after the 15th. My sup says I’m seasonal but when I applied it was for a preloader position and wasn’t seasonal
Have you actually done any preloading or did they send you right to driving school? Did they say anything when they sent you to driving school about this change in what you would be doing? A seasonal driver will most likely be let go after the season. A TCD has a better chance of staying on but now that they have 22.4 positions, you might stay a TCD and do preloading.

As long as you are not a complete screw off, they will probably keep you at least to preload. Not near as much pay but being TCD, they might use you to drive air or run routes when they are short.

Purple Poop

Have you actually done any preloading or did they send you right to driving school? Did they say anything when they sent you to driving school about this change in what you would be doing? A seasonal driver will most likely be let go after the season. A TCD has a better chance of staying on but now that they have 22.4 positions, you might stay a TCD and do preloading.

As long as you are not a complete screw off, they will probably keep you at least to preload. Not near as much pay but being TCD, they might use you to drive air or run routes when they are short.
I went straight to Intergrad, no preloading yet and I’m getting the TCD pay. That’s what makes me believe I’ll at least be back as a preloader after peak. I can’t really get a good answer from my supervisor.

scooby0048

I went straight to Intergrad, no preloading yet and I’m getting the TCD pay. That’s what makes me believe I’ll at least be back as a preloader after peak. I can’t really get a good answer from my supervisor.
The way you are describing everything, I have a feeling you will be a 22.4 driver. If you are getting TCD pay, that's like $31-32. Consider yourself lucky if that is the case.

Purple Poop

The way you are describing everything, I have a feeling you will be a 22.4 driver. If you are getting TCD pay, that's like $31-32. Consider yourself lucky if that is the case.
That’s what I was thinking but I just can’t get anymore to confirm it. My supervisor says I’m doing a good job but I’m still nervous thinking about how it will all play out.

rocket man

What’s seasonal driver pay? I always get a different answer depending on who I ask. Some say around $20/hr and others say 32.01. Also, is it possible for seasonal drivers to get cover driver pay? I applied as a preloader and have been driving since Late October. My application didn’t say seasonal or anything. My supervisor says I’m a seasonal employee but I’m getting TCD pay
How can you be working and not know what your pay rate is? do you work in a building by yourself why are you asking on this site? I think it's time to grow up get a pair of balls go upstairs and tell him you want to see your friend* paycheck
People like you and the company will friend* doomed

scooby0048

That’s what I was thinking but I just can’t get anymore to confirm it. My supervisor says I’m doing a good job but I’m still nervous thinking about how it will all play out.
Well, don't crash, don't steal, and don't have missed air or too many service failures and let things just pan out. You will know by January 15th for sure. Good luck.

Purple Poop

How can you be working and not know what your pay rate is? do you work in a building by yourself why are you asking on this site? I think it's time to grow up get a pair of balls go upstairs and tell him you want to see your friend* paycheck
People like you and the company will friend* doomed
No sir, people like you are the problem. Did you even bother to read that I know what my Damn pay rate is???for the 3rd time, I’m getting TCD pay!!!!!