Seasonal driver that bought in...

lorthavemercy

I will probably take the loader job and do some ubering. I am fairly close to getting my degree. If I driver position opens and I get it I will take it. If I finish my degree first, lets see where I go! I wish you all the best though. It is a very tough job and I commend all of you.

P

pickup

Do you think it isn't possible?

Its possible but it was also possible before you came to work at the UPS.

So the question is why didn’t you procure this over 100 grand job with a lot less work over a job that under the best of circumstances would have led to over 100 grand in over 4 years with a lot more work?

P

pickup

I will probably take the loader job and do some ubering. I am fairly close to getting my degree. If I driver position opens and I get it I will take it. If I finish my degree first, lets see where I go! I wish you all the best though. It is a very tough job and I commend all of you.

Good luck on obtaining your degree in English. It would still take quite a few years to get a hundred grand as an English teacher but you can work on the great American novel in the meantime.

browndevil

From whiny ass full time drivers, to sup's that lie in your face, to an unorganized ops. It was fun while it lasted, but thankfully its over, and now I will make 6 figures doing a lot less work!

enjoy!
Were you the guy in my center that signed for all the packages but left them in a car? If so, later bro

P

pickup

In our Feeder department , a casual was looking at a bulletin board notice that said the last day for casuals was near.

A guy with a 30 year patch was nearby and the casual asked him if what his chances were and if there were any retirements coming up.

The 30 year patch guy told him his chances in his opinion.

The casual then took a look at the 30 year patch and said “if some of these old timers would retire , I would get hired.”

Well that pissed off the veteran driver and the veteran driver went into the office later and bad mouthed the casual.

Sounds harsh but speech has consequences.

H.E. Pennypacker

Mmm, Mombasa!
Whoahhhh big gulps huh? Welp, see ya later!!
CavernousInsidiousAfricanpiedkingfisher-size_restricted.gif