Seasonal driver that bought in...

Indecisi0n

From whiny ass full time drivers, to sup's that lie in your face, to an unorganized ops. It was fun while it lasted, but thankfully its over, and now I will make 6 figures doing a lot less work!

enjoy!
Does posting this to a bunch of strangers help your ego that much? You must be really lonely .

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
0A4281FE-1E7D-47D3-8EEA-B61C057824DE.gif
Let me ask you this. Why are most of the whiny FT drivers also gate keepers?

Box Ox

From whiny ass full time drivers, to sup's that lie in your face, to an unorganized ops. It was fun while it lasted, but thankfully its over, and now I will make 6 figures doing a lot less work!

enjoy!

If you could make 6 figures doing a lot less work, you never would have worked for UPS in the first place.

Yall should be enjoying time with your family rather than wasting it on here, considering you have no life.

You should be looking for a job, rather than wasting your time on here. Considering you have no income.

Shiftless

How come? I know your options might be limited due to working at UPS for 20 years, but you aren't everyone else? Some of us have backgrounds and degrees.

Background? Degree's? Hows that working out for you so far? Here you are slinging cardboard all educated and with a background apparently? There are lots of drivers with degree's and have backgrounds. Yet you were terminated as a seasonal finally you say. Sounds like that operation was desperate!