Seasonal helper can't get last paycheck

Brownnie

I keep hearing about seasonal helpers getting bonuses and whatnot. I was there everyday on time during my tour giving it 110% (even when I heard many helpers at my hub went MIA) and yet not even once I heard anything about a bonus, instead all I got was getting cheated on minutes on my last paycheck :sheepish:. Do most hubs give bonuses?

Last edited:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I keep hearing about seasonal helpers getting bonuses and whatnot. I was there everyday on time during my tour giving it 110% (even when I heard many helpers at my hub went MIA) and yet not even once I heard anything about a bonus, instead all I got was getting cheated on minutes on my last paycheck :sheepish:. Do most hubs give bonuses?

Too bad So sad

Sucka!!!

Brownnie

Too bad So sad

Sucka!!!

WiltedWeeBettong-max-1mb.gif

john chesney

i was a seasonal driver helper this peak, turned in my uniform (like I would have wanted to keep it), told my sup I'd pick up my last check at the security shack, went there & guess what? No check. They first said they mailed it but a week later, still no check. I've called the hub, the HR Mgr transferred me to a semi retarded intern whom after I repeated the same info 5X, acted like it was no big thing. The check s/b for $600 which may not be a lot of money but I did the work & want my money.

Any advice or help from any vets would be greatly appreciated. Plus think of all the good karma
Call dept of labor. It’s a federal government agency

Sweet2wicked

You're not the only one.. Been calling everyday but amazingly there is no one there who knows what to do? Matter of fact seems all of hr and management are away from office all day everyday.. Explains a lot but such a shady practice.. People work for you pay them not like it's going to even going to be a drop in the money the company blows so why not have a little integrity without us all having to file labor board complaints over a few hundred dollars?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
i was a seasonal driver helper this peak, turned in my uniform (like I would have wanted to keep it), told my sup I'd pick up my last check at the security shack, went there & guess what? No check. They first said they mailed it but a week later, still no check. I've called the hub, the HR Mgr transferred me to a semi retarded intern whom after I repeated the same info 5X, acted like it was no big thing. The check s/b for $600 which may not be a lot of money but I did the work & want my money.

Any advice or help from any vets would be greatly appreciated. Plus think of all the good karma
giphy-3.gif

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
you will shut your mouth and run the package off

Observer

Contact your state's Wage and Hours Division - Dept. of Labor. UPS does not like getting contacted by these people. File with them and by law they ( UPS) has to jump on the request. You should hear something within 2 weeks or sooner. When you fill out the form - they will want to know your hours, dates worked, sups name, etc. Do the best you can. Good luck and let us know if you ever get paid. Also LET THE WAGE AND HOURS DIV. KNOW how often and dates, etc. you have been trying to contact them to get paid. Since you are paid weekly this nonsense has gone on long enough. I apologize for anyone who takes your problem lightly- Karma will get them someday. C'mom people show some compassion - we've all had problems with paychecks in the past.