Seasonal to full time

UPSWIFE2021

Hey yall, my husband started as a seasonal driver in October, on friday he received a packet from the union un the mail for retirement. Union membership, and benefits, he hasn't been able to log in to upsers from home , so last night he logged in from the hub and it says full time now instead of seasonal, and his benefit start date is Jan 14th , he asked other seasonal drivers if they got the same paperwork and only 1 other person received it , does this mean he was picked for full time employment? He has never been told or asked if he wanted the job. Which he does he loves his hub and Co workers and his job ... !

Hey yall, my husband started as a seasonal driver in October, on friday he received a packet from the union un the mail for retirement. Union membership, and benefits, he hasn't been able to log in to upsers from home , so last night he logged in from the hub and it says full time now instead of seasonal, and his benefit start date is Jan 14th , he asked other seasonal drivers if they got the same paperwork and only 1 other person received it , does this mean he was picked for full time employment? He has never been told or asked if he wanted the job. Which he does he loves his hub and Co workers and his job ... !
Not how it works.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

1. Can hubs not internet.
2. This would be an excellent question for his boss
3. Why don’t you run down to the building he works at find his boss and ask him
Since it appears that hubs needs somebody to do his bidding for him

Babagounj

Strength through joy
1. Can hubs not internet.
2. This would be an excellent question for his boss
3. Why don’t you run down to the building he works at find his boss and ask him
Since it appears that hubs needs somebody to do his bidding for him
I completely forgotten about situations like this.
Spousal interference is the quickest way to be unemployed.
And it makes a great reason to divorce.