Secaucus, NJ lost shipment..

Jacj3

jacj3,
While I hope somebody is able to help you, please keep in mind that this is primarily a forum for UPS employees to rant & rave about their jobs. Many, including the site's administrator, do not wish for it to become a contact point for customers, for obvious reasons. Many customers in your position have had success using UPS's Facebook page as a contact method. Good luck.

Thank you for that I will look into getting on the UPS FB and asking there. I'm not trying to cause problems on y'all forum, just thought this may be the best place to ask for advice on resolving this.

You might have had a problem with labels coming off your package(s) and/or the package(s) have come apart. I've seen it happen many times with shipments like this, with several mixed items packed into a box. I hope that is not the case.

I'll have to ask the office there how the label was placed on there, since it was a suitcase they were shipping.

Is this the same person who throws a package on my table while I AM TRYING TO EAT MY LUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DEAR GOD WRONG SITE WRONG SITE WRONG SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, I see that, don't worry I respect people when they eat lunch also. But, I will ask elsewhere for assistance. Thanks all for the helpful responses.