Second Interview?

hiatt21

Went to the tour a few days ago and got a call today for an interview. (Package Handler evening shift) Pretty excited, what should I expect and prepare for? What kind of question are in the interview?
Thanks in advance,
hiatt21

username

BoOmBasTiC
It's not really a formal interview. The HR person just wants to make sure you can do your job, work the shift available. You can go to that interview in PJ's and you'll still get hired.
well, then there is the background check......

hiatt21

Not much to the interview. I had to come home and fill out some more stuff online. This seems like a lot to do for a part time position, maybe its just me. I was told it would take 3-5 days for my background check to come back. What are my chances? Not sure what to think, just want to get in and started.

W

westsideworma

Not much to the interview. I had to come home and fill out some more stuff online. This seems like a lot to do for a part time position, maybe its just me. I was told it would take 3-5 days for my background check to come back. What are my chances? Not sure what to think, just want to get in and started.

if you've gone through all that I'd say your chances are very good. I was hired the day of my second interview. I'm surprised they didn't stick you on the preload lol, they ALWAYS stick new hires there at our hub (well its the only shift that usually has staffing problems).

Channahon

As long as you pass your background check, you should be fine

J

jsdlajlkk

Hey, did they call you after you filled out the stuff online, if they did how long did it take for them to call you? I just filled out those stuff online yesterday here in NJ. I applied for Assitant clerk position. I can't wait for them to call me!