Security at the guard shack demanding I open my bag for him

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
I always get a kick out of these guys. They sure try and earn their $8.75 an hour, but theyre not too good at what they do.

I have been carrying a non-stickered cellphone in and out for years, and its not just because they can't force me to put some silly sticker on it, but because why should i bother when these doofuses don't see it right there in plain sight.

I also love when I walk through the metal detector and when I don't go off, but they insist on wanding me down anyway, I look them in their eye and say to them "The machine didn't beep, that's profiling I do believe."

Cementups

Box Monkey
Our guards don't check us drivers for anything anymore. I walk through with my backpack on and my cooler closed and tell the guy to have a nice evening. They finally figured out that if drivers are going to steal anything that we would do it out on the road. But HUB employees still get checked out and wanded.

wayfair

swollen member
walked out with another driver today, he rides a Harley and changes into jeans after work. Friggin security asked him to lift both pant legs... are you kidding me???

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Sarah palin....drill baby drill?
sarah-palin-mouth-open.jpg
double fisted....lol