Self driving cars

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Would you buy insurance from the manufacturer of your car who has more telematics data on your car and your driving habits than UPS ever dreamed of?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I’m sure they’ll be cheaper to insure than humans. Humans suck at driving.
Why do you hate humans?
Because you hate yourself?
You’re projecting again. Death is the only answer.
Usually, when someone hates everyone like you do, that’s a sign they hate themselves.
There is an old saying ... you can’t love/help others until you love/help yourself.
See a psychologist ... I bet he/she can help you.
You don’t have to go through life hating yourself and everyone else too!

It will be fine

Usually, when someone hates everyone like you do, that’s a sign they hate themselves.
There is an old saying ... you can’t love/help others until you love/help yourself.
See a psychologist ... I bet he/she can help you.
You don’t have to go through life hating yourself and everyone else too!
You’re projecting again. Do you think humans are good at driving? I know it’s hard for you to actually contribute to a discussion. Maybe try it sometime instead of acting like a child with personal attacks. Or just man up and kill yourself, you won’t be missed.

BrownArmy

It’s the Progressive Insurance commercial...

Sure, we’ll give you a discount if you plug our MATRIX box into your system so we can know exactly where you are and where you’re driving at all times.

Pass.

Non sequitur

Every manufacturer of these self driving cars should include a baseline 10 million life insurance policy with the option to double coverage for pennies. Where's the show of confidence. Big business at its best going to use Joe public for their crash test dummies.