Senator Mullin(R-OK) tells Sean O'Brien to Shut his Mouth

nWo

First time since 1983 Democrats had control of the Michigan state legislature and Governor. And they immediately went after the RTW laws put in by Republicans in 2012.

Every single Republican in the Michigan House voted to keep the RTW laws. Every single one of them.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Pretty sure Wisconsin's RTW law was Republican Governor Scott Walkers doing.
I’m not saying it wasn’t. Democrats destroy everything they touch. Just pull your head out once in awhile and look around. Unless you’re happy with the way things are going. Then you’re hopeless.
But both sides pretty much suck at this point. It’s a uni-party at this point, filled with lying sacks of :censored2:.

nWo

I’m not saying it wasn’t. Democrats destroy everything they touch. Just pull your head out once in awhile and look around. Unless you’re happy with the way things are going. Then you’re hopeless.
But both sides pretty much suck at this point. It’s a uni-party at this point, filled with lying sacks of :censored2:.

What ?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I don’t care. It’s democrat now, and it sucks. For the record, I never said anything about who or when it passed. Go catch a trout.
Wrong again. Wisconsin has a democratic governor and a republican senate, legislature and supreme court.
Trout season closed in Kauai.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You looked it up by watching Tucker Carlson?
No, I looked up on Google. Now go back in your hole, lefty.
DAA73469-802B-452A-86E6-0725FFDCE673.gif