Seniority/Driving School

Cohesive

So long story short.. I have a failure to maintain lane violation. That falls off July 2nd. I went ahead and signed the bid sheet to have my name on there. I’ve let my preload Sup & Center manager know, July 2nd is my day. They’ve sent a couple guys to school this past week, and a couple more in the next couple weeks. My question is, if/when I’m cleared can I file on not going by seniority if they do not send me ASAP?(Not to mention one of the guys who’s going to be going hasn’t been on 6 months..shouldn’t even be touching a bid sheet)

Air Recovery

I know you mentioned the guy who signed the bid sheet at 6 months.....i went driver in 2 years 2 months because veterans always told me "sign everything."

Its possible hes just taking advice

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
My question is, if/when I’m cleared can I file on not going by seniority if they do not send me ASAP?

Nope.

They went by seniority.

You'll be next in line to go once you are eligible, as long as nobody with higher seniority decides to sign.

But you'll have to wait until they have another school.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I know you mentioned the guy who signed the bid sheet at 6 months.....i went driver in 2 years 2 months because veterans always told me "sign everything."

Its possible hes just taking advice
Thats what i was always told, as a part-timer. I signed every bid sheet. Even route bids.

Sheikyrbouti

I was hired last year in May, was in intergrad in July, DQ’ed in September for not scratching so back in unload, back in a package car for peak (still driving btw) and back to intergrad next week.