Seniority over 22.4

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Absolutely DISGUSTING they are putting OUT MORE FULL ROUTES than # OF 22.4s Saturdays.

THATS MAYBE WHAT THEY MEANT BY 22.4s REDUCING UNWANTED OVERTIME

YEAH, THEY LAY OFF HALF OF YA MONDAY
🧔✊

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
22.4 was just a backtrack to a two tier FT delivery wage. Suppose to be 25% but already FT drivers are wanting the Union to raise it because too many FT drivers are forced in on Saturday. In the mean time FT drivers are "offered" a three day weekend on Monday.
It's going to take some time to work the kinks out of weekend delivery. I hope they get rid of 22.4s but some people think they can force UPS to not deliver on the weekends and those people are delusional.
Someone is pulling the strings and has a destructive plan for the company either way...

PT Car Washer

Absolutely DISGUSTING they are putting OUT MORE FULL ROUTES than # OF 22.4s Saturdays.

THATS MAYBE WHAT THEY MEANT BY 22.4s REDUCING UNWANTED OVERTIME

YEAH, THEY LAY OFF HALF OF YA MONDAY
🧔✊
If you were a business manager would you rather work your $20/hr drivers or your $40/hr drivers?

PT Car Washer

paying them to drive around Saturday and sheet businesses closed isn’t very cost efficient in the long run..

Oh well , Sunday delivery and pickup soon
🧔✊
Paying car washers to not wash package cars and sit around is not very cost efficient either. Maybe I can get paid double time on Sunday not to was package cars.

Bluefootedoobie

Damage Inc.
One of the supervisors said that me(RPC) could not bump a 22.4 (who was doing a RPC route,) but I could bump another RPC driver…I accused him of making stuff up and he seemed uncomfortable.

Whereistheunion

I am an RPCD and our center is starting Saturday ground. If I am laid off Monday due to 22.4 stealing our work on Saturday, can I bump a 22.4 on Saturday to get my 5th day of work? I
I'm shocked, we toss around MONDAYS like a hot potato everybody wants the 4 day work week. But we added Saturday ground about 3yrs ago.