Seniority over 22.4

BrownSnowFlake

I am an RPCD and our center is starting Saturday ground. If I am laid off Monday due to 22.4 stealing our work on Saturday, can I bump a 22.4 on Saturday to get my 5th day of work? I
Why wouldn't you just enjoy the surprise day off bud? If money's a problem I suggest you stop being poor. Turns out you can actually put money INTO a bank, it's called a DEPOSIT. All you have to do is NOT spend your whole paycheck on beer, cigarettes, and lottery tickets.

542thruNthru

I have heard that Local 542 leadership is pretty corrupt and in bed with management. Any truth to this?

From what I hear, Local 542 doesn't do much standing up to the company..at all.

Well brother being that you're on the other side of the country and made sure to post this in multiple threads. I can only assume you wish to pick a fight with me because I don't support OZ who has your principal officer on it's slate.

Being you're from local 804 I assume you know how political bashing works. Especially since we've personally seen it here on brown cafe from people like @Agitator2 who made multiple threads about your local in the past...

You have your side and I have mine and I'd prefer not to attack each other over it but if you really want to make this personal I'll be happy to answer any allegations that you've heard to the best of my knowledge.

(I'll repost this in the other thread also in case you think I'm trying to dodge you.)

Last edited:

Peppermint Patty

Cardboard Pusher
If in the next contract they do eliminate Air drivers. What happens to those people? They go back to preload? Also what about combo guys with air gigs?