Seniority over 22.4

BrownSnowFlake

Because of the full-time job you should expect to work at least 5 days a week
Yeah that's what I'm saying. I expect to work 5, maybe even 6 days a week. When my boss tells me I don't have to work today I don't argue with him. If you ever had a snow day off school as a kid you know the feeling.

But to each their own. I wouldn't want anybody to lie on their deathbed wishing they'd spent more time in the brown truck.

Yeah that's what I'm saying. I expect to work 5, maybe even 6 days a week. When my boss tells me I don't have to work today I don't argue with him. If you ever had a snow day off school as a kid you know the feeling.

But to each their own. I wouldn't want anybody to lie on their deathbed wishing they'd spent more time in the brown truck.
Better not bigger.,

That was never the plan ups isn’t going to pay a 22.4 $30 an hour to sort pkgs

The plan was always to use them as drivers for as many hours as possible

But you folks couldn’t figure this out
None of the 22.4's are making $30/hr yet. The company is replacing $40/hr RPCD with $20/hr 22.4.

542thruNthru

4 year progression for a contract that was signed in 2018. How did they hit top rate? Unless they were PT at a higher rate or air drivers at top rate.
"Any part-time employee performing package car cover-type work in a Supplement, Rider or Addendum who bids into a 22.4 driver job will be treated the same as if he entered into a regular package car driver job under Article 41, Section 2 (c) for progression credit and red circle purposes."

"Any part-time employee performing package car cover-type work in a Supplement, Rider or Addendum who bids into a 22.4 driver job will be treated the same as if he entered into a regular package car driver job under Article 41, Section 2 (c) for progression credit and red circle purposes."
My Local does not authorize temporary FT Union delivery drivers. Sounds like a real job killer.