Seniority

Angler87!

Hi i was wondering could someone tell me is it true that I loose some of my part time seniority if I want to be a driver?

DriverNerd

You will no longer have part time seniority. You will have full time seniority and company seniority. So for things like picking weeks of vacation those with more full time seniority than you will pick before you, but the number of weeks you get total will be determined by how long you've been with the company. Route bidding will be done by your full time seniority. As said before, you start at the bottom of the full time list, but so does everyone else who goes full time.

Brownwind

Idk to be a RPCD if I have to stay 22-4 I’ll do it I’m single no kids so not a big deal for me . Plus eventually the older guys have to retire so I might get lucky to be a RPCD
Hang on and enjoy the ride. You’re who they are looking for.
Be smart and save as much as you can. When you get older then spend it.

anonymous23456

Best man according to whom?

Get rid of the seniority system, and suddenly all of the center managers friends and relatives become the “best man” who wins.

This way, everyone gets a chance.
So their friends and relatives better do 500 packages delivery/day. The packages won't move themselves.

anonymous23456

Get rid of the seniority system, and suddenly all of the center managers friends and relatives become the “best man” who wins.

Olympic committees' friends and relatives may not be Olympic winners. It would be hard to cheat on that (except doping).

Thebrownblob

Incredibly shortsighted as well, you’re only the best man one day and the worst driver ever the next lol