serious question

Livin the Dream?

Disillusioned UPSer
Funny.

A year ago, I would have been beating up on the Customers/Posters, making fun of them, and Upstate would have created for me a new personal solid waste disposal orifice, preaching to me how these are our customers that should be treated with respect.

Go figure

jamjamz

alrighttttttt, well thanks to everyone who tried to help.
and maybe we all ought to stop worrying about who's who.
because this is the internet and it doesn't matter.
and like livin the dream says, it's all just words on a screen.

Livin the Dream?

Disillusioned UPSer
I'm pretty sure that you can put the pieces together here & know what happened to your phone. It is unfortunate, but the weak link in most systems is the human element.

The process now is, unfortunately, thru the company that sent you your phone, not UPS. Sorry we could not help more.

tieguy

Banned
anyone think that UpstateNYUPSer & over9five are the same person???

Its a long sordid story.

they were joined once. But thanks to the miracles of medicine we were able to seperate these siamese twins. Upstate then was moved to the finger lakes region of NY. there he grew up on Fresh air and goats milk.

Meanwhile poor over was moved to the chelmsford region of Ma. His adoptive parents soon discovered that over had a physical abnormality tucked away in his jeans. It was not long after thatl poor over was pimped out the local street corner to sell his services and thus pay for the adoptive parents lust for gambling and bingo. If poor over had not been hit on by a UPS HR representative then he could very well be out there on that same street corner today. :happy-very: