Seriously, Is there a place for Islam in America?

bbsam

Staff member
Your question came from an anti-gun stance, most likely defending the demagogue prancing on the graves of the murdered. I pointed out the discussion shouldn’t even be had in the first place and if it is it should be directed at expanding rights of individuals to defend themselves. Not expanding the governments right to dictate ours.
I’m not anti-gun.

I’m anti-mass murder.

floridays

I have attacked nothing. I asked you a question.

So you defend these murder by invoking constitutional rights?
That is not a question. He defended nothing. You made a statement intending to demean his character and sensibilities using nothing he said or remotely alluded to. Putting a question mark at the end of a statement does not make it a question. Very weak. Why do leftists pukes commonly attempt to argue in this manner? That is a question. I already know the answer, other's may enjoy your response though.

floridays

I’m not anti-gun.

I’m anti-mass murder.
Great to hear, if this thread go's on and on you will not bring up controlling guns as an answer, Thank you in advance.

Congratulations, Who is not anti-mass murder, besides the mass murder of course?

bbsam

Staff member
That is not a question. He defended nothing. You made a statement intending to demean his character and sensibilities using nothing he said or remotely alluded to. Putting a question mark at the end of a statement does not make it a question. Very weak. Why do leftists pukes commonly attempt to argue in this manner? That is a question. I already know the answer, other's may enjoy your response though.
Well if you have a better answer, then YOU defend the carnage.

And before you point to mental health, make sure your side isn’t cutting funding for mental health assistance.

bbsam

Staff member
Great to hear, if this thread go's on and on you will not bring up controlling guns as an answer, Thank you in advance.

Congratulations, Who is not anti-mass murder, besides the mass murder of course?
Do you suggest that these things just happen and we all just need to get used to them?

vantexan

And before you point to mental health, make sure your side isn’t cutting funding for mental health assistance.
You mean the mental health assistance your side funded isn't working?

vantexan

Simple enough. Outlaw ammunition to all semiautomatic weapons. It's a start.

floridays

Do you suggest that these things just happen and we all just need to get used to them?
They obviously do happen, and no we don't need to get used to it. I have absolutely no idea what kind of evidence currently exists, but if there is 100% positive proof, I'm fine with a trial to present the evidence, a defense of the defendant and a definite execution within a week. Sometimes you just have to get someone's attention. A public execution would be required in floridays world. Sorry if that sounds harsh.

floridays

My reply was not to give an answer. It was to note the way your side try's to frame people by putting words in their mouth and calling it questioning. It's BS. Better answer than what? There have been many better answers offered, your side will have no part of them. These atrocities are used by your side in an attempt to gain what they want, total gun control, presently. That however is not where they will be content.

bbsam

Staff member
My reply was not to give an answer. It was to note the way your side try's to frame people by putting words in their mouth and calling it questioning. It's BS. Better answer than what? There have been many better answers offered, your side will have no part of them. These atrocities are used by your side in an attempt to gain what they want, total gun control, presently. That however is not where they will be content.
I’m listening. What are the many better answers?

bbsam

Staff member
They obviously do happen, and no we don't need to get used to it. I have absolutely no idea what kind of evidence currently exists, but if there is 100% positive proof, I'm fine with a trial to present the evidence, a defense of the defendant and a definite execution within a week. Sometimes you just have to get someone's attention. A public execution would be required in floridays world. Sorry if that sounds harsh.
Not harsh. Stupid.

vantexan

Show that funding or you’re talking out your backside again.
Are you telling me that when the Dems completely controlled Congress they didn't properly fund mental healthcare? Lord knows they spent enough on everything else!

floridays

Not harsh. Stupid.
Why stupid? I said 100% sure of guilt. Tell me why it is stupid. You aren't really concerned with the school shootings. Lets see if it would be a deterrent. If not, it would be a helluva savings of American taxpayers dollars. You tell me why it is stupid. Swift sure visible justice.

vantexan

You couldn't possibly be this ignorant about firearms.
I know enough. What do you think the Obama administration was doing with ammo? Seriously, if you can't get the semi-automatic weapons off the street, outlaw the manufacture of the ammo. Literally render them useless at some point. You're not going to get rid of the guns and even if you could criminals wouldn't obey the laws. Sure they could manufacture the bullets themselves, but it would greatly inhibit idiots like the Florida shooter. Yes, they could shoot people with revolvers but that gives people a chance to get out of the way. I don't want anyone shot with any gun but it's going to happen. And I'm for gun ownership, but I can't justify owning these assault rifles when kids are getting shot like this or bump stocks are being used to make them almost fully automatic.

bbsam

Staff member
Why stupid? I said 100% sure of guilt. Tell me why it is stupid. You aren't really concerned with the school shootings. Lets see if it would be a deterrent. If not, it would be a helluva savings of American taxpayers dollars. You tell me why it is stupid. Swift sure visible justice.
Because it doesn’t scare people. It doesn’t deter. In fact, in this society it would probably produce more trying to “one up” the previous for their own moment of fame.

floridays

I know enough. What do you think the Obama administration was doing with ammo? Seriously, if you can't get the semi-automatic weapons off the street, outlaw the manufacture of the ammo. Literally render them useless at some point. You're not going to get rid of the guns and even if you could criminals wouldn't obey the laws. Sure they could manufacture the bullets themselves, but it would greatly inhibit idiots like the Florida shooter. Yes, they could shoot people with revolvers but that gives people a chance to get out of the way. I don't want anyone shot with any gun but it's going to happen. And I'm for gun ownership, but I can't justify owning these assault rifles when kids are getting shot like this or bump stocks are being used to make them almost fully automatic.
Spoken like a Rhino on all the things they say they stand for until it is time to vote. Consider this a rebuke.

floridays

Because it doesn’t scare people. It doesn’t deter. In fact, in this society it would probably produce more trying to “one up” the previous for their own moment of fame.
BS, and if it did none of these things it is swift justice. For the third time, I said 100% certainty of the guilt of the accused. You don't want to address the problem, the problem is evil. Eradicate it as swiftly as possible. Fourth time, 100% certainty of guilt.