SERVICE ANIMAL FRAUD IN THE NEWS

Serf

I have friends who got bogus service animal classifications to keep dogs in Condominiums that otherwise prohibit dogs. The property management team can't & wont challenge it. For sure a big loophole

rod

Retired 22 years
I have friends who got bogus service animal classifications to keep dogs in Condominiums that otherwise prohibit dogs. The property management team can't & wont challenge it. For sure a big loophole
The laws MUST be changed. As it stands right now I don't think anyone is required to show proof that their animal is a registered service or companion dog. All they have to do is say so. While they are changing that law they could also pass a voter ID law.

floridays

The laws MUST be changed. As it stands right now I don't think anyone is required to show proof that their animal is a registered service or companion dog. All they have to do is say so. While they are changing that law they could also pass a voter ID law.
Come on Rod, get serious.
The democrats support a guy with a johnson, (larger than your's and @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U combined, that actually functions) claiming he is a chick and has monthly issues.

It's a mad world.