Shake Up in the BOG

Status
Not open for further replies.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Does that mean Upstate can't deliver packages out of his personal car off the clock on his way home anymore?

Well, that and breaking ORION trace to take his lunch at home outside of the contractually agreed hours.

And, probably a few other little things.

rod

Retired 22 years
And he claims to be "one of the better drivers in his center". Makes you wonder what the worst drivers are doing?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
We had a big management turnover at the Roswell Ga. Hub recently, I don't know what it was about. My first full-time supervisor had to retire, somebody quit, and I think one was carried out on a stretcher from the rumors I heard....

FilingBluesFL

Maybe they got hit by cars like Dave did, only they weren't nearly as fortunate as he was...

Or maybe they were fortunate not having to deal with him anymore...

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I guess I missed all of the excitement last week. Went to work this morning only to find out that our center manager and junior ORS had both been summoned to Syracuse and have not been back to work since. Our center manager has cleaned his desk out. We don't know if they have been suspended or terminated and have no idea what issues led to their removal. It has been my experience that management are not normally suspended. They brought in two ORS's from Amsterdam on a temporary basis.
I would venture to guess, they were terminated or moved elsewhere quickly and quietly. If it was something simple like a transfer or promotion, They would have had enough time to find replacements. Our center manager got replaced overnight with a new and nastier :censored2:.

oldupsman

i'm going on experience. 90 % are bad.
Maybe I was just lucky. In my 32 years in package I only had one guy I truly wish would drop dead.
Sure I butted heads with them all one time or another, nature of the beast. But I never wished any of them
ill will except that one guy. And that guy ended up with 30 plus years and retiring rich.

Status
Not open for further replies.