Shame Shame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not bad enough you try to make up things about me but now you're firing shots at my wife? Unbelievable.
What did I make up Tie? What did I make up Tie? What did I make up Tie? I asked that three times because that is the normal amount of times I have to ask you a question you don't want to answer before you just quit posting to the thread at all. Will history repeat?
Looks like bubbles is trying to distract me from TRP's attacks on my family. I guess bubbles along with condoning TRP's dishonesty also condones TRP's attacks on my family.
I guess I can see how YOU would think that was an attack on your family. Tie ohhhh Tieeeee...(1)show me what was/is dishonesty in any of my posts.

I'm sorry bubbles the normal banter is fun. But in this case you first assist TRP in his lies and then try to cover up his attack on my wife. Play stupid all you want.
(2) What did I post that was untrue?

Yea I'm sure red and you didn't take sides when the ass tried to put words in my mouth either.

you're right it was a figure of speech. A play on the "when the cows come home line. only he substituted my wife for the cow. I got the figure of speech
What words exactly did I try to put in your mouth?What words exactly did I try to put in your mouth?What words exactly did I try to put in your mouth?
It did however my wife was not in it. I guess you guys are now into defending his attacks on family. You guys have no integrity here.
Your right about one thing Tie, I should not have changed the word cow for wife, my apologies to Mrs. Tie for bringing her into the discussion . I did that because I thought if I left it in the original form you would try to spin it as I was making fun of your supposed heart problems.

Folks, if any of you are reading this portion of the thread you have just witnessed the "run of the mill" method of debate that Tie uses. If he is getting his rear end kicked on the topic, he tries his best to zone in another facet of the dialog. This deverts attention on the fact that he has been proven wrong, but his mind just can't handle the defeat.

OH yea, almost forgot. Tie, isn't this about the time you try to garner support for your unfounded claims (without having to prove them) by putting up a poll?

tieguy

Banned
What did I make up Tie? What did I make up Tie? What did I make up Tie? I asked that three times because that is the normal amount of times I have to ask you a question you don't want to answer before you just quit posting to the thread at all. Will history repeat?

I guess I can see how YOU would think that was an attack on your family. Tie ohhhh Tieeeee...(1)show me what was/is dishonesty in any of my posts.

What words exactly did I try to put in your mouth?What words exactly did I try to put in your mouth?What words exactly did I try to put in your mouth?

Your right about one thing Tie, I should not have changed the word cow for wife, my apologies to Mrs. Tie for bringing her into the discussion . I did that because I thought if I left it in the original form you would try to spin it as I was making fun of your supposed heart problems.

Folks, if any of you are reading this portion of the thread you have just witnessed the "run of the mill" method of debate that Tie uses. If he is getting his rear end kicked on the topic, he tries his best to zone in another facet of the dialog. This deverts attention on the fact that he has been proven wrong, but his mind just can't handle the defeat.

OH yea, almost forgot. Tie, isn't this about the time you try to garner support for your unfounded claims (without having to prove them) by putting up a poll?

Well guys you can clearly see by TRP's smart responses that he was definitely firing shots at the wife. A new low in brown cafe discourse has now been created by TRP and supported by bubbles .

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You can add my name to that list--Tex was simply paraphrasing a commonly used phrase and without meaning to compared your wife to a cow. He even apologized for doing so. You need to let that one go as there was no intent. Dave.

dillweed

Trp last time I checked I was a management person with a ton of experience in all facets of ups

as such I think I'm qualified to say that a day job with ups is more stressful then a night job with ups and the reasons why.

Tie, I try to take comments on this forum with a grain of salt and let them go. This one of yours, however, was so out of line and absurd that it crept under my skin so here goes:
You may be familiar with all facets of UPS management but very few, if any, of humanity.
The type of comment you made wraps up everythihng I despise about UPS.
When someone here disagrees with you, you become defensive and try to accuse THEM of picking on you.
Grab a puff, wipe your eyes and then see what an :censored2: your propped up management position made of you.

tieguy

Banned
Tie, I try to take comments on this forum with a grain of salt and let them go. This one of yours, however, was so out of line and absurd that it crept under my skin so here goes:
You may be familiar with all facets of UPS management but very few, if any, of humanity.
When someone here disagrees with you, you become defensive and try to accuse THEM of picking on you.
Grab a puff, wipe your eyes and then see what an :censored2: your propped up management position made of you.

Dilli I'm done with this stupid thread I have *******s here now firing shots at my family. I don't see that getting under your skin.

Its real simple you're either for that kind of cheap shot or your against it.

dillweed

Good morning Tie - I read the same posts as you did and honestly don't feel you should have taken such offense and tried to turn the thread around as a "tie" attack.

I don't know a thing about your personal life or your marriage so if there's something there that would make you feel defensive excuse my ignorance.

I've always respected your knowledge of management issues and have gotten some decent insight from your posts. However, you are just not qualified to diagnose the man in question or his personal/medical situation.

I've seen UPS managers try to shred hard working, honest employees for some unknown reason. I've come to the conclusion, after many years at UPS, that both management and union are made up of some of the lowest life forms on the planet. Nothing in my furthest imagination could have prepared me for the lies, manipulation and twisted thinking within the company.

All this for what? A nice home, kids in a good college, prestige, power? I'm just a package peon, not even a spot in the huge machine but I am a person with soul. I'm certain that you also have a soul but this thread and your twists and turns just brought some things to light. What has been done to me and so many others isn't personal. It's the way of a cruel, nasty and unfair world. I'm glad the man got his money. Too bad there's no way he will ever recover the self-pride and trust he was robbed of.

tieguy

Banned
If I may analyze the latest Brown cafe war it tis an interesting exchange. Taking the third person and trying to remove myself from the feelings of this thread as much as possible.

You can deny it til your wife comes home, won't change the truth.

Here is the alleged shot. Now the correct term would be to deny until the cows come home. Thus I think anyone reading it would have to find it odd that the term wife was supplanted for cows. It would possibly seem that I may at least have a point when questioning why trplnkl would use the word wife rather then cow.

You do seem to bring out the best in people! :wink2:

amused response that would indirectly indicate the author thinks Tie deserved the response. what does a moderator do? Should he have encouraged positive dialogue here or am I thinking more of a mediator?

I'm missing where your family was attacked?
Was it where he intimated that your wife wasn't home?
That bastard!!

bubblehead backing the texan?

Tie im not taking sides, but I am sure it was a figure of speech from TRp. Hes a texan and we would never disrepect a woman, even one that said I do to you.:happy-very:

Another poster defending the use of wife in what is otherwise a common expression. Now realistically you have absolutely no idea what the texan was thinking so it is funny that you try to speak for him on the point while he is to pigheaded to do so.

You can add my name to that list--Tex was simply paraphrasing a commonly used phrase and without meaning to compared your wife to a cow. He even apologized for doing so. You need to let that one go as there was no intent. Dave.

another poster rushing to the defense of tex. meanwhile where is tex clarifying his use of the word?

I guess I could list this as another poster rushing to the defense of tex by trying to throw me back on the defensive?

So what we have here is a heated exchange between myself and the texan. The texan did bring my wife into the conversation though hopefully it was more bad judgement on his part then an intentional slam. Many posters running to the texans defense so I'm assuming they like the texan more and will therefore overlook the texans wife shot rather then conceed the point of wrong doing?

So the question I would have would be wouldn't it be easier for one of you to step up and say what I will now say?

tex could you clarify why you brought my wife into the conversation and what you meant by it so that we can all move on?

Folks I'm sorry but you guys make too much about how management has no integrity for you to be some transparentally biased as you were here. No one has ever brought anyones wife into a conversation until now. This was clearly the time for one of you to step up and say that it was wrong. Don't ever complain about management integrity here again because you don't have any either.

Last edited:

705red

Browncafe Steward
Tie, take a chill pill! You are blowing this way out of context and Im sure even you know this.

tieguy

Banned
Tie, take a chill pill! You are blowing this way out of context and Im sure even you know this.

Red ,

If someone here made a slur about your wife you would have gone way off the deep end.

I have never seen anyone fire a shot on family here before.
I'm looking for one honest teamster to step up and say it was wrong without any mush mouth or beating around the bush.

are you that honest teamster?

705red

Browncafe Steward
Tie i did take a shot at a posters family a while back out of frustartion. I do regret that and we have moved on and agree to disagree. When I took my shot it was obvious, just bacuase in your neck of the woods they use the word cow does not mean thats what they use in Texas.

Im done on this, I hope you are able to mend your feelings.

Im out!

tieguy

Banned
When I took my shot it was obvious, just bacuase in your neck of the woods they use the word cow does not mean thats what they use in Texas.

Im out!

then the right thing to do would have been for TRP to clarify his position and to ensure it was not taken the wrong way?

I'm still looking for an honest teamster.

ringle2.jpg

705red

Browncafe Steward
See tie the old Red would have fallen for this attack by you on the Teamsters and received an infraction for telling you where you can stck it. But im not falling for it.

Its got nothing to do with Teamster or anything else, Trp is a retired UPSer, he was a Teamster driver while he worked there like the majority of the employees.

Stay on subject here, and stop instigating fights with others.

tieguy

Banned
See tie the old Red would have fallen for this attack by you on the Teamsters and received an infraction for telling you where you can stck it. But im not falling for it.

Its got nothing to do with Teamster or anything else, Trp is a retired UPSer, he was a Teamster driver while he worked there like the majority of the employees.

Stay on subject here, and stop instigating fights with others.

Red what you're not falling for is standing against attacks on another posters family.

what you're not doing is speaking against it because you're brotherhood is more important to you then your integrity.

still looking for one honest teamster, no hemming and hawwing no excuses no mush mouth
any takers?

ringle2.jpg

Red Rose Tea

Chihuahuas Rule!
http://lifestyle.iloveindia.com/lounge/night-shift-health-effects-2581.html

You may want to read some articles on night shift stress. It has nothing to do with the type of work you are doing, rather the normal sleep cycle of the human body is interrupted. And if one is diagnoses by a medical doctor/psychiatrist as having bipolar disorder, I'm sure the condition would be exacerbated . It may be impossible to adapt.
I know several employees with conditions such as epilepsy, who were able to adjust their working hours.

Why are some people so quick to judge and always assume its a fabricated medical excuse...

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Well guys you can clearly see by TRP's smart responses that he was definitely firing shots at the wife. A new low in brown cafe discourse has now been created by TRP and supported by bubbles .

Tie, I know without a doubt that you are soon going to accuse me of taking Trp's side and tag-teaming you, again. He did not mean anything derogatory or negative towards your wife. That I can promise you. He apologized, right here in front of you, God and everyone else. Let it go. Accept it for what it is, an honest apology.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

If I may analyze the latest Brown cafe war it tis an interesting exchange. Taking the third person and trying to remove myself from the feelings of this thread as much as possible.

Here is the alleged shot. Now the correct term would be to deny until the cows come home. Thus I think anyone reading it would have to find it odd that the term wife was supplanted for cows. It would possibly seem that I may at least have a point when questioning why trplnkl would use the word wife rather then cow.

amused response that would indirectly indicate the author thinks Tie deserved the response. what does a moderator do? Should he have encouraged positive dialogue here or am I thinking more of a mediator?

bubblehead backing the texan?

Another poster defending the use of wife in what is otherwise a common expression. Now realistically you have absolutely no idea what the texan was thinking so it is funny that you try to speak for him on the point while he is to pigheaded to do so.

another poster rushing to the defense of tex. meanwhile where is tex clarifying his use of the word?You are completely overlooking the fact that he ALREADY apologized.

I guess I could list this as another poster rushing to the defense of tex by trying to throw me back on the defensive?

So what we have here is a heated exchange between myself and the texan. The texan did bring my wife into the conversation though hopefully it was more bad judgement on his part then an intentional slam. Many posters running to the texans defense so I'm assuming they like the texan more and will therefore overlook the texans wife shot rather then conceed the point of wrong doing?

So the question I would have would be wouldn't it be easier for one of you to step up and say what I will now say?

tex could you clarify why you brought my wife into the conversation and what you meant by it so that we can all move on?He did already and you are completely ignoring it. Right or wrong on his part, he already answered this question.

Folks I'm sorry but you guys make too much about how management has no integrity for you to be some transparentally biased as you were here. No one has ever brought anyones wife into a conversation until now. This was clearly the time for one of you to step up and say that it was wrong. Don't ever complain about management integrity here again because you don't have any either.

For the love of god Tie, he apologized. Get over it.

upsgrunt

Red what you're not falling for is standing against attacks on another posters family.

what you're not doing is speaking against it because you're brotherhood is more important to you then your integrity.

still looking for one honest teamster, no hemming and hawwing no excuses no mush mouth
any takers?

ringle2.jpg

I'm an honest teamster, Tie- what is it that you want from me? Do you want my opinion?
People make mistakes; people have apologized.
Do you remember the thread where you called all drivers "thieves, perverts, and liars"? I can look it up if you don't.
What trip did was probably wrong, but he did the only thing he could do to fix it just like when you realized that you shouldn't have called ALL drivers thieves, perverts, and liars. You do remember being wrong on that one don't you?

tieguy

Banned
Tie, I know without a doubt that you are soon going to accuse me of taking Trp's side and tag-teaming you, again. He did not mean anything derogatory or negative towards your wife. That I can promise you. He apologized, right here in front of you, God and everyone else. Let it go. Accept it for what it is, an honest apology.

Dilligaf i thank you but its not your apology to make.

there is a reason why he specifically altered a common expression to include my wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.