Shameful!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I'm just bustin your balls. Lol

That's what I figured, I deleted one sentence before I posted my reply. Nobody on our Safety Committee has any desire to go into management, they have been begging me for years. Our job stewards are on it too, we consider becoming an On Car Supervisor a demotion.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I'm coasting to the Finish Line, taking it as easy as I can. I really don't care what anybody else thinks about me.
I'm jealous. If I didn't have kids that I want see get ahead in life and do better than us, I would be too.

Most likely Gumby and I will be working until sky net replaces us

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
gee i feel so good now.

not only was i in feeder for 25 years, i drove for other companies for almost 10 before UPS. 11 western states , 48 states, agriculture like tomatoes, hauled race cars, heavy equipment for a short time.

2.5 million miles ( really not that much for 35 years )

before you start calling someone a liar you should do your research. if you read every post i ever made concerning feeder on these boards you would know that i was a feeder driver.

you can always put me on ignore. that goes for all you other blankety blank blanks as well.

I worked with a guy that drove semi in another Teamster shop prior to UPS, and he was able to combine that previous employment with his UPS years to fulfill his PEER requirements. He's been retired for over 10 years now. Worked out great for him as well.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I worked with a guy that drove semi in another Teamster shop prior to UPS, and he was able to combine that previous employment with his UPS years to fulfill his PEER requirements. He's been retired for over 10 years now. Worked out great for him as well.

I had a co-worker who was able to retire at 50 for the same reason. Retirement has not been kind to him as he has had serious health issues.