Shameful!

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I worked with a guy that drove semi in another Teamster shop prior to UPS, and he was able to combine that previous employment with his UPS years to fulfill his PEER requirements. He's been retired for over 10 years now. Worked out great for him as well.
ya.i've known drivers like that too. there is a guy up in roseburg , OR that bounces around and works peak at different hubs. he's 77. he collects 2 pensions, social security, and works about half a year and then goes to europe the other half.

i met him on a meet during peak 2 years ago. boy , did he have a lot of energy . he was a breath of fresh air compared to most of our drivers. his name is Ray. some drivers in SAC know him too.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
ya.i've known drivers like that too. there is a guy up in roseburg , OR that bounces around and works peak at different hubs. he's 77. he collects 2 pensions, social security, and works about half a year and then goes to europe the other half.

i met him on a meet during peak 2 years ago. boy , did he have a lot of energy . he was a breath of fresh air compared to most of our drivers. his name is Ray. some drivers in SAC know him too.

If you really enjoy what you're doing that's a great gig. Good way to stay busy. You gotta have some project to keep sane.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

Smooth move...."no one believes anything I say so now I'll start name dropping." I could name a half a dozen UPS drivers....that doesn't mean I am/ever was a driver myself.