Shameful!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I only received my 30 yr with UPS award a year late, ctr mgr was slow to give it out . Along with a co-worker's 35 yr award .
For my 35 yr award;
I had moved to another building , still within the same district ( now the old ctr mgr was district mgr ). A feeder driver happened to see it gathering dust in the old office and brought to my current building . Only got it 3 yrs late .

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
We get ours like clockwork. With 150 feeder drivers someone is getting an award almost every day

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
when i retired the center manager wanted to have a party but i said "don't bother. " i also asked him and HR not to let anyone know about it. they kept their word on that.

7 months gone and got an email from a driver asking where i have been. he said he heard that i was out on disability. he also heard i had been arrested.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I retired in September. Full time sup asked my 2 weeks prior what kind of cake I wanted. I said the usual cake from Publix would be great.

Came in last day to retire. He informed me that he called Publix too late to get the cake for my last day. He then had the balls to say be ordered it for the next day and asked me to come in to work.

I informed him that I would not even think about it. Hell no, I am not coming in. Thanks for carrying your job as usual.

He texted me a photo of the cake the next day.

I find out 6 weeks later the idiots never took me off the payroll. Who knows what the hell they coded me. HR was surprised I even received my first pension check since I was still on the payroll. Cost me an additional 6 weeks to get my vacation pay for next year.

Idiots.
Publix ??? Are you in FL?

Best subs ever lol

Orion inc.

I like turtles
when i retired the center manager wanted to have a party but i said "don't bother. " i also asked him and HR not to let anyone know about it. they kept their word on that.

7 months gone and got an email from a driver asking where i have been. he said he heard that i was out on disability. he also heard i had been arrested.
Wow the BS from you just amazes me. Do you have a condition that makes you lie about your life at ups?

I doubt it's just ups. I've known two people like this. They lie about everything. I mean the smallest thing no one would care about at all. They lie.
200w (1).gif