Share a site...

menotyou

bella amicizia
Would you really want a ring that had been owned by such a shallow, self-absorbed, non-person?
I always knew that marriage was a sham. I just didn't realize they would actually show us.
The point is she wouldn't own it anymore. She doesn't deserve it.

I must be a bit like Liz Taylor. There are no bad diamonds. Just the people who wear/trade them.

I firmly believe that marriage is something that should be revered. It should be treated like an orchid. Delicately, lovingly, tenderly. If you can't do that, what do you think God is thinking about how you treat one of his blessed sacraments?

I have never been married. I have been asked, but never felt it was right in my heart. I couldn't say yes just to get married. Or, to get a diamond.

old levi's

blank space
I always knew that marriage was a sham. I just didn't realize they would actually show us.
The point is she wouldn't own it anymore. She doesn't deserve it.

I must be a bit like Liz Taylor. There are no bad diamonds. Just the people who wear/trade them.

I firmly believe that marriage is something that should be revered. It should be treated like an orchid. Delicately, lovingly, tenderly. If you can't do that, what do you think God is thinking about how you treat one of his blessed sacraments?

I have never been married. I have been asked, but never felt it was right in my heart. I couldn't say yes just to get married. Or, to get a diamond.
You did everything but answer the question. Yes or no.

old levi's

blank space
NO, I wouldn't want to own that scank's anything. I would love to have a 20 carat diamond, though. ∞
+1 But dear, a ring that large would be half as big as you. You would have to hire a young boy to walk beside you holding up your hand and arm just to prevent you from having a port list.

menotyou

bella amicizia
+1 But dear, a ring that large would be half as big as you. You would have to hire a young boy to walk beside you holding up your hand and arm just to prevent you from having a port list.
I think we can hold off on ant employment listings. I doubt I would ever let anyone that close, again. How do I know they aren't just getting close to end up hurting me? I don't think I could go through that pain, again. No. Not me.