Sharonville UPS worker wore blackface for Halloween costume. She's been fired, company says

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Sharonville UPS worker wore blackface for Halloween costume. She's been fired, company says - Cincinnati Enquirer

A UPS worker in Sharonville, Ohio, has been fired after she wore blackface as part of a costume, the company confirmed in a statement to The Enquirer.

"The company has strict policies against harassment and discrimination, and has terminated this individual’s employment with the company," wrote Kim Krebs, a UPS media relations manager, by email. "UPS has no tolerance for hate, bigotry or prejudice."

The image was posted on Facebook.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Sharonville UPS worker wore blackface for Halloween costume. She's been fired, company says - Cincinnati Enquirer

A UPS worker in Sharonville, Ohio, has been fired after she wore blackface as part of a costume, the company confirmed in a statement to The Enquirer.

"The company has strict policies against harassment and discrimination, and has terminated this individual’s employment with the company," wrote Kim Krebs, a UPS media relations manager, by email. "UPS has no tolerance for hate, bigotry or prejudice."

depends what the costume was!

MAKAVELI

Sharonville UPS worker wore blackface for Halloween costsome . She's been fired, company says - Cincinnati Enquirer

Some people just will never learn Smh....

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Sorry you got an ass backwards. There are no protections for racist behaviour at work.
I take it back then. I thought you were talking about her suing the company .
Good thing they didn't say anything about the other driver who had a white face and a redneck with bibbed overhauls dressed up like a hillbilly.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Got pics?
Pics wouldn't matter. Pic what I described. Would white hillbilly guy be racist? I'll give you the credit that you get the point.
Regardless, it would becreating a hostile workplace.
Be real careful here.
If your "regardless" means the company can fire you when you are off the clock for something that doesn't break the law... mmmmmm think what your sayin'

MAKAVELI

Pics wouldn't matter. Pic what I described. Would white hillbilly guy be racist? I'll give you the credit that you get the point.

Be real careful here.
If your "regardless" means the company can fire you when you are off the clock for something that doesn't break the law... mmmmmm think what your sayin'
Maybe someone should be careful and think about what they do outside of work and how it reflects on them at work.