shave waiver

542thruNthru

We have a bunch of drivers in my building that have waiver. The appearance of them got so out of hand that the DM started going around measuring beards and pointing out sculpting.

If you do get one I recommend having the doc put the length that you want your beard to be.

Screenshot_20190202-174016.png

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
We have a bunch of drivers in my building that have waiver. The appearance of them got so out of hand that the DM started going around measuring beards and pointing out sculpting.

If you do get one I recommend having the doc put the length that you want your beard to be.

View attachment 234142
You have answered all my questions in finding the link thank you, you are a true union brother

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider

View attachment 234142
A quarter inch? Jeez, what’s the point?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
they forced the contract , they want to treat us like a cheap date we will look like one! print the forums union brothers, we must stick together..

Staydryitsraining

We have an over weight line backer dyke here who has blueish green hair. Not her whole head but the front top area. Anything is possible with the right DM who doesn't care about anything.