Shifter driver

bettum

I am currently a shifter driver, I have applied for a ups air exception driver, my local Union said i do not have to Give up my part time job i am working now>>. Is this true? I do not want to give up my 16.69 an P/T hour job ?
local Union Rep said the should work around my schedule????

PT Car Washer

I am currently a shifter driver, I have applied for a ups air exception driver, my local Union said i do not have to Give up my part time job i am working now>>. Is this true? I do not want to give up my 16.69 an P/T hour job ?
local Union Rep said the should work around my schedule????
In my building shifters are Feeder department and only FT are allowed to operate Feeder equipment.

bettum

Well my local union hall guy said i can keep my air side making 16.69 and hour and work the ups air exception driver at 13.39 an hour.. My question is do i have to quit working my Airhub job and restart my Seniority??

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Well my local union hall guy said i can keep my air side making 16.69 and hour and work the ups air exception driver at 13.39 an hour.. My question is do i have to quit working my Airhub job and restart my Seniority??
Ask your " Hall Guy"

Box Ox

As far as I know, air exception work is done on a volunteer/as needed basis and doesn't knock you out of whatever else you're doing. It would if you were going into an air bid slot. You still get air top rate 2 years after your first punch.

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
I was a shifter and drove saturday morning air. I had my usual part time pay, then on Saturdays I had whatever the pay was for Sat Air driving. I stop doing it a year later, no big deal. I never had to restart any seniority.