Shooting in Gilroy CA. What is The Purpose of An Assault Rifle? Serious Topic.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Another mass shooting. This time in Gilroy CA. 3 kids dead, 12 people or more injured. Another semi automatic assault rifle.

Serious question : what is the purpose of these semi automatic assault rifles? hunting?
Just don't understand.

How long are we going to keep letting this happen until we do something serious about common sense gun control.

please be serious.
There is legally no such weapon as an assault rifle , it is a made up phrase to insight fear in people.
To assault some one the rifle would require using the rifle as a club.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
he did not check white trust me
im guessing he checked other
Ok lol
526f7f1a-1d22-4f2f-9841-255146ab85ad-yearbook_photo_of_Santino_William_Legan.jpg

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I'm curious. Do you think getting rid of assault "looking" rifles will solve the problem? The same carnage, if not more, could be done with a shotgun, a hunting "looking" rifle or a good pistol. The crazies will always find a way.
I have no solution nor agenda.

That is why I asked.

It will be fine

Just wait. The problem will solve itself, just need a few more million guns in circulation and more normalization of white nationalist ideals. No need for any lawmakers to lift a finger.

MAKAVELI

Lol, common sense gun laws that the shooter followed to get his gun. If a person gets a background check and comes back good, then he can get a gun. Why not address the real problem and that is there are a lot of unstable losers in this country. No matter what you take away, it wont stop. All you will do is reduce the number killed, instead of five, maybe it is 3.
And the biggest unstable loser is in the White House.