Shooting in Gilroy CA. What is The Purpose of An Assault Rifle? Serious Topic.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Whatever you want to call it, seems no one can account for the need to be able to release massive amounts of bullets in a short time?

542thruNthru

Whatever you want to call it, seems no one can account for the need to be able to release massive amounts of bullets in a short time?

What's massive amounts of bullets?

I've been hunting and I can say a semi auto is very handy. Especially if you hit the target but don't bring them down. With less time to cycle another round you can end that animals suffering before it gets away and takes days or weeks to finally die.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
What's massive amounts of bullets?

I've been hunting and I can say a semi auto is very handy. Especially if you hit the target but don't bring them down. With less time to cycle another round you can end that animals suffering before it gets away and takes days or weeks to finally die.
Maybe you should develop some better aim?

And next time you need help with a suffering animal call @UpstateNYUPSer

vantexan

"60 Minutes" did a segment on AR-15 ammo. It's designed to break up inside a body to do the maximum amount of damage. If someone shoots into a crowd with standard ammo unless they hit a vital organ the victims are likely to live. But those same victims shot into otherwise non-lethal areas of their body are much more likely to die from AR-15 ammo.

vantexan

Lol. Yeah. You know you’re not comfortable with the guy. But you’ll defend everything about the guy.

Tribal politics at its worst.
Seriously, what is he guilty of? All the talk of him being racist? He's never brought up race once. I see a lot of people working who weren't. If he wins in 2020 that'll be why. If he loses it'll be because Dems are smearing him 24/7 and enough people bought into that.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
"Common sense" and "reasonable" gun control. Lmfao. Let's call it what it is. Gun prohibition, because ultimately that is the goal.

Less than two weeks ago there was an arson in Japan that killed 35 people. More than twice as Parkland and not too short of New Zealand. Did you even know about it? I didn't read about or see it on a single mainstream news source. Seems to already be under the rug. Had it been a shooting the media would still be bawling their eyes out. I guess since a gun wasn't used in the commission of the murders it doesn't matter.

bbsam

Staff member
Seriously, what is he guilty of? All the talk of him being racist? He's never brought up race once. I see a lot of people working who weren't. If he wins in 2020 that'll be why. If he loses it'll be because Dems are smearing him 24/7 and enough people bought into that.
Didn’t say guilty. I used Tony’s term. Fault.