Shopping (Union or Non-Union)?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I thought this was a family friendly site? Unless your kids are dribbling idiots I think they'll be able to figure out what you're trying to say. I guess it's okay to be a hypocrite if you're making the rules, eh?

Changed for you but it is not necessary based on the TOS of this site.

Calling a person a "jerk" is not the same as describing an adult sexual behavior that many people do not think is appropriate for this venue.

Perhaps your judgment in the differences between the two posts is why you keep getting warned and banned.

UPS does offer EAP (Employee Assistance Program) that includes behavioral counseling and anger management.

Last edited:

City Driver

i use to shop at walmart, never again

they have 28 check lanes, but never more then 2 open

if you are very lucky, you only have to wait on 3 people to to check out before you

you think "oh this shouldnt take to long"

well then the cashier shaniqua wont stop talking, and the customer has to pay 1/3 in food stamps 1/3 in cash 1/3 on credit card

i go to meijer now, 24 hours a day...and they have 6 self check outs with no item limit, and 4 self checkouts with 12 item limit...PLUS actualy cashiers, you never have to wait at meijer

its a little more expensive, but to me its worth it

by the way i also dont care if the store is union or not, or green

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
I also shop at Costco. They arent union but they have excellent wages and benefits, I know people who work there and they say it is a great place to work.

Check again, Sober. They're union in some areas :happy2:. Costco has the lowest turnover in their industry because of their benefits and the way they treat their employees. -Rocky

Solidarity413

I would rather spend a extra 60 cents to keep a union brother and sister working with better wages and conditions then spend 60 cents less at Wal-Mart only to have workers rights trampled on daily.

City Driver

I would rather spend a extra 60 cents to keep a union brother and sister working with better wages and conditions then spend 60 cents less at Wal-Mart only to have workers rights trampled on daily.

just cuz they are union doesnt really mean too much

i worked for kroger a few years back in high school, paid union dues but the union did absolutely nothing

$6 an hour, grievances did nothing, nothing went by seniority and if you think your teamster contract is not followed on a regular basis, you should see what they did at kroger

jimstud

Banned
If the union cares about members shopping at WalMart, how 'bout they go in and organize it????

(I went to WalMart yesterday too!)
they did organize a store in canada and guess what 2 weeks later the waltons the great people that they are closed up shop.

LU710

I haven't shopped at Walmart for years and won't. I don't go their not because they are non-Union but because they are Anti-Union; there is a difference. There are not many Union stores here but I go to the smaller locally owned stores as much as possible.