Shopping (Union or Non-Union)?

What would happen if nobody shopped at the worlds largest employer (Walmart)? What would happen to the economy? They have many American made products and groceries. Plus they employ good ol' Americans. The fact that they employ about 1.5 million people tells me they arn't too crappy to work for.

705red

Browncafe Steward
What would happen if nobody shopped at the worlds largest employer (Walmart)? What would happen to the economy? They have many American made products and groceries. Plus they employ good ol' Americans. The fact that they employ about 1.5 million people tells me they arn't too crappy to work for.
Have you ever asked them to view their made in America stuff? Go ask and then you can come back and admit that you were wrong!

Well, you know how the saying goes. " Any job is better than no job.". Rather that is true, Idono.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

No, they are very crappy to work for--just turns out these 1.5 million people don't have a whole lot of options available to them.